Our fans

slimjim1690

Cannot see a thread about our fans so I apologize in advance if there is one, but a special thank you to each and every one of you who were there today, you never stopped singing from the first minute till the end, it came over loud and clear on the telly and it must have been a tremendous boost to the boys on the pitch.

I think I may have heard that lot maybe once or twice at most but for most of the game all I heard was out wonderful support and the anthems that they were belting out, so take a bow each and everyone of you, I'm so proud to say that this is my team and that you are my fellow supporters.

NO SURRENDER. WARP.

I've got no voice and sore shins. I didn't know how to celebrate McKay's goal so I literally done a flip on the wired bit at the bottom of the west stand. There was never a moments peace, constant singing. This whole hellish journey has brought us closer as a support. Really can't remember the last time I stood at a game and just looked around in awe listening to our great fans belting out tune after tune.

Our display was fantastic as well. Looking at the pics. 

Was nice of Celtic fans to dedicate a display to Rangers as well. I look forward to the big fat fine they will receive for it and Liewell promising to ban that juan ghuy again. 

Ps.. If there's anyone on here that was in west stand Row B today, right where the smoke bombs got let off. I love you all. Was like a family at full time all cuddling each other even though it's the first time we'd ever met :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Our display was fantastic as well. Looking at the pics. 

Was nice of Celtic fans to dedicate a display to Rangers as well. I look forward to the big fat fine they will receive for it and Liewell promising to ban that juan ghuy again. 

All they do is have displays about us.

Pedos are real.

27 minutes ago, 7troop said:

What was the display the scum fans done about us? I was working all day so have only seen the goals.

Some schoolboy nonsense about Zombies and that we'll be 'H** scum forever'

if they knew their history eh

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Outclassed on the park, the stands, and even their banner and smokes were worse. Can they do better than us at amything?

Aye. Being ugly and paedophelliac 

It was summed up before the game even started for me - we got penny arcade played and we all went nuts, bouncing away.

I genuinely couldn't tell you what song the tims got, as we just sang all through it and couldn't hear a peep out them

1 hour ago, slimjim1690 said:

Cannot see a thread about our fans so I apologize in advance if there is one, but a special thank you to each and every one of you who were there today, you never stopped singing from the first minute till the end, it came over loud and clear on the telly and it must have been a tremendous boost to the boys on the pitch.

I think I may have heard that lot maybe once or twice at most but for most of the game all I heard was out wonderful support and the anthems that they were belting out, so take a bow each and everyone of you, I'm so proud to say that this is my team and that you are my fellow supporters.

NO SURRENDER. WARP.

Ran out of likes, agree with op you lads and lasses were first class as always.WATP.