Kiernan

Chineseboy

The defence was good and ball in front of them was immense. Wilson gets it sore on here from time to time but he played really well today along with Keirnan and Wallace has some engine up and down that wing, tav has had his defensive side of  his game questioned but was supe today. I'm just so proud of the team who actually look like a team who will  fight together for each other. 

1 hour ago, Chineseboy said:

Every guy on that pitch today was a hero, but fuck me, big Keirnan was fucking immense. We have slagged of our defence for an age now but they were superb today.

I honestly thought he was a cut above today,  he proved to me he can step up and play next season :wink:

Big Rob's best game for Rangers today. Before he went off he was a colossus, his distribution,composure and defending was top notch and judging by his celebrations after the game you can see how much he loves this club.

Special mention to Wilson today as well, not always everyone's cup of tea but he was solid today.

Brick wall, heading, blocking, tackling. I was worried when he went off but Ball and Wilson, also outstanding today done us proud. 

We have something special here. Fight, desire, passion the players have for RFC. Strong bond between those on the field and us in the stands. Something I've never felt before in a Rangers team.

Lets end this journey we have been on by lifting the Scottish Cup and getting European Football back at Ibrox. 

No Surrender.