To absent friends and family

RangersMedia

THAT WAS FOR YOU. 

My uncle passed away last year and I've said it before, the only reason I support the Rangers is because my old man does and the only reason he does is because his big brother did, because of the schooling situation in the 60s. We lost him last year. He moved away but would phone after every OF game to relive the highlights and lowlights with me and my old man. 

God bless every one of our lost friends and family. 

I fucking love the Rangers

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

THAT WAS FOR YOU. 

My uncle passed away last year and I've said it before, the only reason I support the Rangers is because my old man does and the only reason he does is because his big brother did, because of the schooling situation in the 60s. We lost him last year. He moved away but would phone after every OF game to relive the highlights and lowlights with me and my old man. 

God bless every one of our lost friends and family. 

I fucking love the Rangers

:cheers: To absent friends. GBNF

Well said. 

It's sobering to think Bears who saw us beat them back in 2012 didn't remain to see us beat them again.

I remember back then my dad telling me, 'I just want to see us beat them again.' I'm glad he got that and I hope he gets to see it many more times to come.

2 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Apparently Stan from the Stonefield tavern, who posts on here as @stonefield teddies took not well today. When thinking about absent friends it's also important that Bears still with us keep well and have good health.

Get well soon Stan.

Fs all the best stan

10 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Apparently Stan from the Stonefield tavern, who posts on here as @stonefield teddies took not well today. When thinking about absent friends it's also important that Bears still with us keep well and have good health.

Get well soon Stan.

Hope he's on the mend soon.

18 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Get well soon Stan.

Get well soon Stan and all others still with us who are ill. 

20 minutes ago, trueblue 64 said:

Lost my wife just over a year ago, she should have been 35 today. I knew we were going to win when the in-laws came to babysit and let me go to the pub. WATP

So sorry for your loss mate,it must have been a hard day for you but I'm glad Rangers made it a bit better.

In the four years of penal servitude we've suffered we have lost many good bears. I'm  sure next Saturday when we lift the championship trophy we will remember them. And they will look down on us with pride. God bless them all.WATP

The reason we support this club we love is that we recognise it stands for unflinching integrity and enduring strength. Always READY!

These are the hidden values many special people created within us, often without us knowing it at the time,

Then we suddenly find they are no longer there, seemingly...

But on days like these we realise with a tear and a smile that they never really left us,

As they lie deep within us. ready to emerge when their strength is needed...

And we can then celebrate and toast their presence among us again,

For, even when the odds lie stacked against us,

We remain blessed, because:

WE. ARE. THE. FUCKING. PEOPLE. AND. ALWAYS. WILL. BE!!!

:7325: