You'll love this one: The shoot-out from their end!

Marky.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Marky. said:

:lol: Seeing that ball fly over the bar and all of us go into raptures. Fantastic stuff.

Top class :lol:

Look how quick the faithful exit. Grand Old Derry's Walls going down a treat. Lost my bet and won a prize. How do you encapsulate the Rangers

Said to the guy beside me today that whatever happened if we continued to play FOOTBALL against them and prove a point I'd be happy

we did way more than that and I fan honestly say I have never been more proud of my team. I can't believe how well we played today completely outplaying to so called best Scotland has to offer.::...

Premier league???? You're having an absolute fucking laugh??????

2 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Said to the guy beside me today that whatever happened if we continued to play FOOTBALL against them and prove a point I'd be happy

we did way more than that and I fan honestly say I have never been more proud of my team. I can't believe how well we played today completely outplaying to so called best Scotland has to offer.::...

Premier league???? You're having an absolute fucking laugh??????

Aye but the gulf nawrat :lol: 

I once saw a video of a bird who put a camera up her cadbury tunnel then it showed her getting pumped from the inside, was gonnae post it in the OT for "shits and giggles" but theres no point in watching it if you've seen OPs video

8 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

that mhank will have to come out with the old "my phone was stolen/hacked" defence.

what a prick

Could have been a Bluenose that couldn't get a ticket for our end. Been there myself. When I got home my uncle said were tou wearing your colours? No well tucked into my pocket. Coward! No I thought I was being sensible. Wanted to live long enough to celebrate with my mates in the Mission. 

If you watch closely ,it looks like a girl was doing the video .

Look at the heads and all the thick fucks are looking around asking themselves ,eehhhh if they score this one ? are we ooooot or we throooooo

These inbred cunts can't even figure it out themselves

:happy:

That was good to watch from their point of view. From my point of view I've never seen so many people trying to get out a ground so quickly.

Rats and sinking ships come to mind.

What a joke of a support.