BigDak

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, BigDak said:

I know I'm gonna get called a pussy for this but, now that the dust has settled I'm feeling a bit bad about singing this chant at Deila.

At the end of the day he's just a guy doing a job and as far as I'm aware he's never come out with anything too disrespectful like Sutton and Hartson have.

I was just watching the highlights on sky and he had this look on his face like he just new he was getting the chop and make me feel a bit rotten thinking about how I'd feel if 25K folk were  singing to me about me losing my job.

Maybe I'm just on the come down from the game.

Cunts rabid

11 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

The shite he's spouted afterwards....were the better team, that wasn't a throw in to Rangers, I'll have Celtic ready 38 games is different to 1 game (aye cuz you're so good at that).

The guys a muppet and I only feel bad that he won't be around next year to get fucked another 4 times.

It never changes - always cheated never defeated.

Fuck off failure, we prefer a testing opposition.

32 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

The shite he's spouted afterwards....were the better team, that wasn't a throw in to Rangers, I'll have Celtic ready 38 games is different to 1 game (aye cuz you're so good at that).

The guys a muppet and I only feel bad that he won't be around next year to get fucked another 4 times.

Somebody should tell him we only play them 4 times in a season, sad demented prat.

1 hour ago, BigDak said:

I know I'm gonna get called a pussy for this but, now that the dust has settled I'm feeling a bit bad about singing this chant at Deila.

At the end of the day he's just a guy doing a job and as far as I'm aware he's never come out with anything too disrespectful like Sutton and Hartson have.

I was just watching the highlights on sky and he had this look on his face like he just new he was getting the chop and make me feel a bit rotten thinking about how I'd feel if 25K folk were  singing to me about me losing my job.

Maybe I'm just on the come down from the game.

Boo fucking hoo. Fuck him. There's a reason we are the most successful team on the planet and it has nothing to do with empathy. 

We win stuff,it's what we do.

On both occasions when they equalised, he looked like someone who just equalised against Barcelona. The best outcome for us is that he keeps his job because it went to penalties. They were well and truly pumped before that, but coz he went the distance, he will make our quest for 55 a bit easier. Mr Desmond is sure to keep the faith and dip into his tax free nest egg to give this clown a few quid. Here's hoping anyway :mutley:

Not once have I ever heard him give us credit or praise. He has pretty much dismissed us in every interview. To be fair I don't want it from him but the cunts in denial. He wins once every few weeks then gives it his fucking horrific roar pish! I mean, come on to fuck. He should be sacked for that alone! 

I love the Rangers TV commentary and the joyful blatant bias towards us. That's our own TV channel though so it's fine. However, generally I just prefer things to be called as they are. I like honest opinions based on fact and for that I love Warburton, Weir, the players and pundits like McCann. We don't need the wool pulled over our eyes. And that's how it should be. And that's the only way you can ever progress. It may not always be nice to hear but it's always for the best.

These cunts have been in denial their entire existence and rather than address their continue failings they bring out the zombie, new club pish. Grown men dying inside playing the fucking zombie, new club card. Absolute morons. It's truly pathetic. A little bit funny though!

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Not once have I ever heard him give us credit or praise. He has pretty much dismissed us in every interview. To be fair I don't want it from him but the cunts in denial. He wins once every few weeks then gives it his fucking horrific roar pish! I mean, come on to fuck. He should be sacked for that alone! 

I love the Rangers TV commentary and the joyful blatant bias towards us. That's our own TV channel though so it's fine. However, generally I just prefer things to be called as they are. I like honest opinions based on fact and for that I love Warburton, Weir, the players and pundits like McCann. We don't need the wool pulled over our eyes. And that's how it should be. And that's the only way you can ever progress. It may not always be nice to hear but it's always for the best.

These cunts have been in denial their entire existence and rather than address their continue failings they bring out the zombie, new club pish. Grown men dying inside playing the fucking zombie, new club card. Absolute morons. It's truly pathetic. A little bit funny though!

Leave them to it mate. Whatever turns their sad little existence on. It gives us a good laugh :uk: