Tin hat......... Referee

ianb1547

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Ref wasn't too bad and he was spot on with the throw in that led to McKay's goal :D

Ah well what goes round comes round etc, 1989 Scottish Cup Final, Aitken takes a throw that wasn't there's immediately it went to Joe Miller who scored. We had little chance of defending it, whereas they had plenty time to defend it yesterday.

7 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

As an ex-ref.........I have to say ...the ref today was outstanding.

kept his cards in his pocket at the right time..... let the game flow...........he was superb

ok....he got the 'throw in ' wrong.......... but that's football........

I would score him 9/10

He gets an assist for Barry's goal :lol: 

Far to inconsistent for me, does anyone remember the blatant body check on Wallace just outside the box?

Thomson was 3 yards at the most from the incident and conviently waved play on, and yes the handball against law was harsh as it was unintentional and then waved play on when the same thing happened with a tim.

7 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

As an ex-ref.........I have to say ...the ref today was outstanding.

kept his cards in his pocket at the right time..... let the game flow...........he was superb

ok....he got the 'throw in ' wrong.......... but that's football........

I would score him 9/10

Fuck off

He is a fucking bastard of a ref  .Proved it many times in the past .He is a clever bastard though .He gets way too many OF games and big games of ours for my liking .We won on penalties yesterday so it could have went the other way  .If it hadn't been for the ref ,we would have probably been up by 2 at half time with a man extra .He can fuck off .Hate the cunt 

op , why did Brown get off with a reckless, (looked like) studs up sliding challenge - but Lustig ( I think) got a yellow for pretty much just getting in Shiels way about a minute after? Not being wide, was genuinely quite confused as to why, as were others around me. Haven't seen Browns challenge again yet,  so maybe it wasn't that bad after all.

17 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Sviatchenko left the field of play after scoring, just like Harry at the Dundee game, why did he not get his second yellow of the match. Rules are rules surely, whether they are stupid rules or not?

He should have walked for the foul he got booked for as it was a tackle from behind

Honestly think that the balloon broon is just about over the hill. Watched him strolling the park with the chest out trying to look like he could tear down barn doors and looking to inTIMidate our younger players. From where I was it didn't work as our young boys just dismissed him as a clown. Could've been booked on at least 3 occasions. 

I'd have to see it back again, but he booked Ball which makes him miss the final.

Overall he was more lenient on them than he was with us, and he should have had Boyata off long before delia had the chance to sub him.

Still, in fairness, not as bad as he could have been.

I wonder if the final ref will be nice to poor wee hivs!

6 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Just think he was trying to keep the game flowing besides for an OF semi final it was hardly a dirty game.

It would have been a far dirtier game if Celtic got anywhere near the ball and Rangers players more. 

Out skilled and outclassed :)

I'm all for refs letting men be men and not booking for the sake of it.

But Boyata deserved booking (s) yesterday. Brown also got away with a forearm smash into I think it was Halliday. The tackle on Mckay could have been a red, was their player anywhere near the ball?

Numerous clear fouls with no decision given.

He didn't make the game about himself but he didn't perform well.

4/10 

Boyata should have been sent off before he got took off. Denied us two opportunities running at the keeper. 

Whoever it was that halfed McKay twice should have gone as well then Sheils got booked for his first challenge.

The assault on Wallace was as clear as day (the push to the face and the two footed tackle).

Just looked as if he would give one team everything for half an hour then the other for 15 minutes.