Papers.

simon

Even the Record has seen the light.  I can't wait to see what that smarmy bastard Jackson has to say.

Ronny Deila is a goner and there is no gap

RANGERS reached the Scottish Cup Final after a day of high drama at Hampden.

Celtic were left shattered after a nerve-filled penalty shootout.

Here’s Gary Ralston’s Three Things We learned

FIND THE GAP

1. The most captivating Old Firm game for a generation laid bare as a lie that a gap exists between these two teams.  Rangers proved there is no gulf in class between Mark Warburton’s side and their arch rivals.  Rangers upset the form book, but there was a vibrancy about their display that suggests, with reinforcements, they can be a force to be reckoned with in the top flight next season.

RONNY’S FINISHED

2. Ronny Deila’s time as Celtic manager is up.  He may be allowed to complete five-in-a-row, but his squad looks jaded, sluggish and in need to re-invention under a new coach with fresher ideas.  A summer re-vamp at Parkhead is surely on the cards - skipper Scott Brown may find he plays less of a role going forward as he looks a spent force, devoid of the energy that once made him so key.

WELL DONE REF

3. Our referees don’t half take some stick at times from fans, managers and players but Craig Thomson contributed hugely to this pulsating semi-final with a confident performance in the middle.  He laid off the cards early on, booked with tact and common sense and allowed the players to contribute to the spectacle as they responded to his game management.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-match-reports/ronny-deila-goner-no-gap-7774516#rlabs=1%20rt$category%20p$1#DOct7Llhj4PtZcp3.97

13 minutes ago, simon said:

:lol: same, I watched the game back when I got home and sportscene at night as well. My missus was cracking up. 

The only frustrating thing is the highlights don't provide a true reflection of the game...yeah they show the shots taken etc but there wasn't the chance to show how good our passages of play were throughout the match.

You could have easily looked at them and thought we were dominated, quite the contrary. :uk:(tu)

1 hour ago, JRodgA2k8 said:

The only frustrating thing is the highlights don't provide a true reflection of the game...yeah they show the shots taken etc but there wasn't the chance to show how good our passages of play were throughout the match.

You could have easily looked at them and thought we were dominated, quite the contrary. :uk:(tu)

I was thinking the same thing last night. It looked like it was all celtic when it couldnt have been further from the truth.