That feeling when you score against them

GOAT

When Barrys shot hit the net it was like the world had slowed down and I had people all around me who seemed like they were yards away but in a split second we were all together and roaring the word GOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL at the top of our voices and jumping in unison with each other at pure random abandonment :lol: 

4 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Just remembered I took a sore one at the time as well during the first goal celebrations, got smacked in the jaw :lol: 

A burst my cousins lip open celebrating one of the early goals at Rugby Park when we won the league there.  :lol:

1 minute ago, VallancesDog said:

Place we were in was mental, hugging bouncing and screaming with anyone and everyone. 

My pal was in front of me he was celebrating with the guys next to him, I ended up going mental with about 4 or 5 guys round about me, the guys behind me in the row got dragged down to our row but no gave a fuck.  :lol:

Amazing.  I just love the feeling, nothing beats it.

Just now, GOAT said:

My pal was in front of me he was celebrating with the guys next to him, I ended up going mental with about 4 or 5 guys round about me, the guys behind me in the row got dragged down to our row but no gave a fuck.  :lol:

Amazing.  I just love the feeling, nothing beats it.

Nothing beats it all, but yesterday was different. The emotions pouring out of everyone, I still have goosebumps and tears of joy looking at the goals.

i wish I could relive it again now ... The pressure, the tension... But that made it all the more beautiful.

Just wanna say well fucking done boys ! Few of us watching in Sheffield & went mental when goals went in .... Then the pen shoot-out - unreal -

priceless.!!!! - Spoke to one of the Gers lads we know & he couldn't speak last night, pissed out of his head. Quality