First half yesterday

Bossorange

3 minutes ago, Da Kool Blue said:

I was a little hesitant going into the game yesterday, but if you actually sit back an look at the teams Delia's team has struggled again, it's teams that play a similar brand of football to ourselves. 

Had no doubts about our ability to pass them off the park, but I still shit myself any time they got a ball in our box or a corner. Our defence still gives me the fear at times.

It's the best we've played against them since the days of Advocaat.  I was watching the 4-0 pumping we gave them in March 2000 on youtube on Saturday night, the football we played that day was unbelievable.  Yesterday one twos, the ball along the deck, it was amazing.  The thing is, next season we're hopefully going to sign 5 or 6 more players, better than what we have.  If we do our job properly in the summer, we could end up destroying them. 

The first ten minutes they tried to play their game against us, and it backfired quickly and it set the tone for the rest of the game.  They started sitting deep the way every team has this season against us trying to hit us on the counter.  We need better players to exploit that next season.

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

It's the best we've played against them since the days of Advocaat.  I was watching the 4-0 pumping we gave them in March 2000 on youtube on Saturday night, the football we played that day was unbelievable.  Yesterday one twos, the ball along the deck, it was amazing.  The thing is, next season we're hopefully going to sign 5 or 6 more players, better than what we have.  If we do our job properly in the summer, we could end up destroying them. 

The first ten minutes they tried to play their game against us, and it backfired quickly and it set the tone for the rest of the game.  They started sitting deep the way every team has this season against us trying to hit us on the counter.  We need better players to exploit that next season.

Fucking love it how every bastard team changes the way THEY play to counter our style of play :D 

We completely bossed them and started to take the piss out of them a wee bit. 

Felt at times we were missing the final pass especially when we started to tire( what can ye do though when ye only have 16 players fit). 

I reckon if Waghorn, Forrester + Moh had played we would of won in the 90. 

Would of loved to of seen Waghorn against those clowns. 

Speaking to a taig last night and he said he hadn't seen Celtic been domestically bossed like that in years.. Sad thing is I don't even think we played to our usual tempo ?

18 minutes ago, FSM said:

Had no doubts about our ability to pass them off the park, but I still shit myself any time they got a ball in our box or a corner. Our defence still gives me the fear at times.

Yes; not just against them yesterday but every time we play a decent cross into the box almost always results in a header on goal.  We need a commanding centre back.