I was wrong

about Andy Haliday, didnt think he was good enough.  Offft was i proved wrong, he's consistly uped his level of performance the last few weeks.

Never doubted his passion or commitment, just his ability - yesterdays game and his contributions were fantastic.  He out shown his counter parts with ease...future captain without any doubts.

He will be a regular next season ?

17 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Quality reaction after he scored his penalty, wish he had scored the winner and done a Gazza/Red Hand of Ulster towards the scum!

Probably look for his mate Scott Allan in the crowd! I hope Andy gave him a text after the game yesterday kindly reminding him that it could have been him celebrating at full time yesterday in front of 20,000 bears!

4 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Probably look for his mate Scott Allan in the crowd! I hope Andy gave him a text after the game yesterday kindly reminding him that it could have been him celebrating at full time yesterday in front of 20,000 bears!

Scott Allan's dads' a Proddy he knows his son is gay, the only one he wanted was Andy Halliday

4 hours ago, He's blue he's white said:

about Andy Haliday, didnt think he was good enough.  Offft was i proved wrong, he's consistly uped his level of performance the last few weeks.

Never doubted his passion or commitment, just his ability - yesterdays game and his contributions were fantastic.  He out shown his counter parts with ease...future captain without any doubts.

He will be a regular next season ?

Yeah I criticised him earlier this season thought he was getting involved in nonsense attracting the attention of refs and this was really effecting his performances

but last few games he really has matured or maybe he has been giving a boot up the arse and it seems to have worked 

40 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Could be wrong, but I believe it could be something to do with an old Rangers blogger called Leggat, his blog was called Leggoland.

Broon may have said something about having him for dinner :lol:

That could be shite mind 

I do remember Leggoland's blog, Seemed it stopped abruptly, dont know what happened there.