Neil McCann Telling It Like It Is

BridgeIsBlue

McCann was a great wee player, raised in the nastiest part of Greenock in a tim family and he played for a number of clubs apart from us.

But where does his heart lie? He's a bluenose by adoption and whatever his past, one of our own.

There are very few other clubs who have players from other countries and cultures play for them (some for a short time) and those players become lifelong fans.

Amaruso, Negri, Gattuso, Weiss, Mols, Novo, Numan, Albertz, etc etc etc if I thought about it, I could probably name another 100.

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

McCann was a great wee player, raised in the nastiest part of Greenock in a tim family and he played for a number of clubs apart from us.

But where does his heart lie? He's a bluenose by adoption and whatever his past, one of our own.

There are very few other clubs who have players from other countries and cultures play for them (some for a short time) and those players become lifelong fans.

Amaruso, Negri, Gattuso, Weiss, Mols, Novo, Numan, Albertz, etc etc etc if I thought about it, I could probably name another 100.

He was from the Port was he not?

31 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

3 Catholics on the Sky Sports panel and 2 of them were gloating like fuck when we won:lol:

Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Tells you all you need to know about who is the welcoming, inclusive club when Mo says during the week that he's been in Auchenhowie to see what's going on and catch up with folk but wouldn't dare go to Lennoxtown because of the trouble it would cause. Not with fans but with the fucking staff:lol:.

41 minutes ago, murzo said:

After tonight's match I'm sure he said "we" when talking about Rangers.  Said something like  " we have something to think about for the final and we might have to change it if they play five in the middle" 

Yip he definitely said "we" ?

Honestly? I don't care his about his religion, where he was brought up, or by whom......that wee man played like a Ranger, looked like a Ranger, talked like a Ranger and conducted himself like a Ranger.....and the fact that he ALWAYS does just heightens my regard for him!!!