Talksport

blooberr

I know most of you know of Durham,but I'm justlistening to talksport clips on YouTube, 1St time I've heard him,FUCKIN CLASS,could we not find work for him at rangers?Centre half,kit man,teaboy or the job that Jim traynor was supposed to do,he's fucking class.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Bear Ass said:

Tin hat on:  To be fair, I would not have missed the "paedo-banner" if it wasn't there.....  I don't think it added anything and it's given the media a stick to beat us with....

What does any flag or banner add if you want to go down that road? some sections of the media such as Hugh Keevins and Spiers in recent years have complained about union jacks ffs ... we were right to have a peado banner as a response. We will do youre beloved media's job and highlight how they shagged weans and covered it up.

4 minutes ago, Bear Ass said:

Tin hat on:  To be fair, I would not have missed the "paedo-banner" if it wasn't there.....  I don't think it added anything and it's given the media a stick to beat us with....

Neither would I.  IT would have left them and theirs looking like the bitter twisted tims that they are instead of us being seen as two cheeks of the same arse.

As for Durham, he's in a very small minority who sees most of what goes on in scotland for what it is.  

Heard fat Brasil this morning, admitting he's a Celt*c fan - but astonishingly he praised our possession based football, he liked the way we played and we looked fit, young and healthy. He said Celt*c looked old and slow...

tell you what... these hacks just say what they think will get them the ratings - flavor of the month stuff....  

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What does any flag or banner add if you want to go down that road? some sections of the media such as Hugh Keevins and Spiers in recent years have complained about union jacks ffs ... we were right to have a peado banner as a response. We will do youre beloved media's job and highlight how they shagged weans and covered it up.

The "We Belong to Glasgow" and "Glasgow Belongs to Us" banners said everything we wanted the watching world-wide audience to see.... IMHO. 

1 minute ago, Bear Ass said:

The "We Belong to Glasgow" and "Glasgow Belongs to Us" banners said everything we wanted the watching world-wide audience to see.... IMHO. 

So you don't care that they got to cover up child abuse. Right o then.

11 minutes ago, Bear Ass said:

said as much as this in another thread... there was so much else we could have stuck on a banner, using the abuse of children in any shape or form is just wrong. We should be a bit more dignified in our GIRFUY's  

13 minutes ago, Bear Ass said:

Our banner accused no one, it stated a fact, if anyone felt offended then they must have something to hide.

What if the banner had said ..Zombies are fictional, Child groomers are real ? You can belong to either side to feel guilt.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

So you don't care that they got to cover up child abuse. Right o then.

Mate - I'm not saying that.  It's just that we have a real feel-good factor about our club right now and I think everything we do should be "Pro-Rangers" rather than "Anti-C***ic".  Nothing would piss them off more than if we just started ignoring them and treating them "like any other shit SPL team".  Just my feeling...

Durham might have mentioned the banner, but I still like him, really fucking gives it to the tims. We have little enough support in the media so I am not about to start slagging of one of the few who mainly has nothing but praise for us. Top man in my book.

Just now, Bear Ass said:

Mate - I'm not saying that.  It's just that we have a real feel-good factor about our club right now and I think everything we do should be "Pro-Rangers" rather than "Anti-C***ic".  Nothing would piss them off more than if we just started ignoring them and treating them "like any other shit SPL team".  Just my feeling...

Nah I can't agree mate. We need to remind them of what lowlifes they are every chance we get. They and their like have done some damage to us through the years by playing dirty and being anti-us. I don't think we should rest until we get a level playing field. You can be pro us and anti them at the same time. Sunday perfect example.

19 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Heard fat Brasil this morning, admitting he's a Celt*c fan - but astonishingly he praised our possession based football, he liked the way we played and we looked fit, young and healthy. He said Celt*c looked old and slow...

tell you what... these hacks just say what they think will get them the ratings - flavor of the month stuff....  

Aye, agreed. All it shows was that the fat cunt was being paid to give an opinion about a football game where he had only watched one of the teams play. Him, Sutton and Hartson should be made by their bosses to explain themselves but they won't be.

I really, really, really fucking hate to say this, but at least Lennon was professional enough on Sky to say that he had at least watched us play several times this season and knew that we played good, attractive football. It was obviously killing him to say it but at least he had done his professional duty by watching a team he was being asked to comment on.

Now, where's the fucking soap so I can wash my mouth out:(.

Just now, TheMotor said:

Aye, agreed. All it shows was that the fat cunt was being paid to give an opinion about a football game where he had only watched one of the teams play. Him, Sutton and Hartson should be made by their bosses to explain themselves but they won't be.

I really, really, really fucking hate to say this, but at least Lennon was professional enough on Sky to say that he had at least watched us play several times this season and knew that we played good, attractive football. It was obviously killing him to say it but at least he had done his professional duty by watching a team he was being asked to comment on.

Now, where's the fucking soap so I can wash my mouth out:(.

And the funny thing though is the fat Brasil man never mentioned a players name - them or us - not once. He even said "the lad that missed the open goal"

depth of knowledge is fuck all x 2.

26 minutes ago, Bear Ass said:

What the fuck? How can the media turn this around on us? Honestly sometimes I don't believe what I'm reading on here.

It wasn't our club who orchestrated such a concealed cover up in order to prevent widespread damage to its reputationI, if the cap fits FFS!