Halliday's Mate...

No, not the ones who were in the Rangers end at Hampden on Saturday to support their long-time friend in experiencing his dream of playing in an Old Firm game at Hampden, the other one.

Remember? The one handed in a transfer request to Hibs in June, him. The one that told Hibs "I want to join Rangers", then joined Celtic. That one.

It would be interesting to hear how he's feeling these days.

I haven't read a match report because I was at Hampden, but as far as I know, he wasn't even on the bench...

He is a rhat no doubt but the elephant man has a lot to answer for, his hatred for Rangers and his refusal to sell to us has virtually fucked his career, in saying that all he had to do was hold tight for 5months.....not that big a ask if you genuinely love the club.

He doesn't deserve half the attention he gets from Rangers fans. He is a nobody and always will be. He also doesn't, and has never had anything to do with Rangers so I don't know why he's constantly associated with us, he's a benchwarmer for the tarriers and will never play for us so folk should forget him

It's hilarious. We've literally witnessed someone ruin their career. All He had to do waswait 6 months and he would have signed for us.

But in fairness, if he can't even get onto that mobs bench, I think we've dodged a bullet. Bring on Windass.

I think it's time to let this go is it not? 

Getting fed up hearing about him..fuck him he made his choice and now he and his family have to deal with it. I'd be quite happy if I never read another thing about him in BD.

Have we ever been more obsessed by another teams player...ever?

He can't make their bench but that is no disrespect to him. As much is he is a wanker and a turncoat he had talent and MW would have nourished that talent and he would be sitting alongside Halliday and Holt or up forward with McKay/Miller/Waghorn/O'Halloran/King, having the time of his life. We all make wrong choices and his was one of monstrous proportions, almost to the point where I cannot comprehend it other than money and impatience.

As was said at the time, the only one missing out here was the boy himself, not only to pull on the famous light blue for which he worshipped as a kid, but to be part of fairytale which will live in the memories of generations to come.

A horrible, horrible decision on his part.

Its his life he has fucked up. He has been poorly led, poorly advised and got in the middle of a little bit of petty shenanigans with Stubbs, us and cellic (whose role in this is highly suspect - why buy a player you dont want and never use?).

However at the end of the day he made his own bed and has plenty of time on his hands now to lie in it.

31 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye,everybody was jumping about mental on Sunday thinking about how Shaun Allan is feeling.

Strange fucking thread.

I thought his surname was Allah?

Paraded as a messiah, or a god, not so long ago?

Followed by a bunch of unwashed immigrants that are trying to overun this country?

I won't mention the Pae... word 

47 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

I think it's time to let this go is it not? 

Getting fed up hearing about him..fuck him he made his choice and now he and his family have to deal with it. I'd be quite happy if I never read another thing about him in BD.

Have we ever been more obsessed by another teams player...ever?

Never a true blue in his puff..shouldn't be spoke about again on this forum

19 minutes ago, jintybear said:

BEARS DEN! 

He has no place in here. As Willis already said he is not, ever has been, nor (hopefully) ever will be part of our squad so get this in general sports or better still get it to fck!

fuckin yaaaaasssss Jinty. see @ForeverAndEver the clean up squad are back in action... (I'll stop this now)

1 hour ago, bluenosebrad said:

@OP He was injured Andy's ex m8, It was highlighted the day before thats way he was sitting in the stand. 

Did he injure his thumbs playinng x box as that's the only game time he's had all season