No guard of honour

K.A.I

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not surprised. Utterly classless club and fans. The Bears will be there in full force and in full voice to let them know. Hope we hammer them tomorrow and then again at the Final. The championship suits hibs hope they're there for a long time to come

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Apparently Stubbs has said there won't be one.

:lol:

I know the usual ones on here will be out in force saying who cares etc - but I kinda do. We did it for Hearts at Ibrox last season and it should be highlighted and asked why they refused. If it's fan safety then fine - but say that's why and expose the reasons.

I watched the interview on SSN mate, he said it without actually saying it....

When asked he started mumbling a lot of shite about it being an important game and they have more important things to concentrate on and that he's already phoned Mark and Davie blah blah,   just stuttering and blowing out his arse as usual, blinking rapidly like a fucking mental patient

Not even got the baws (pun intended) to just give a straight answer.

Classless just like his shity wee no mark club.

we don't need those cunts standing applauding us..they'll be 10,000 Bears doing the clapping and 50,000 when we lift the league trophy and millions watching when we lift the Scottish cup..We don't need those bitter bastards.

Like the rest of the haters they can get tae fuck.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I watched the interview on SSN mate, he said it without actually saying it....

When asked he started mumbling a lot of shite about it being an important game and they have more important things to concentrate on and that he's already phoned Mark and Davie blah blah,   just stuttering and blowing out his arse as usual, blinking rapidly like a fucking mental patient

Not even got the baws (pun intended) to just give a straight answer.

Classless just like his shity wee no mark club.

or is he just at his "mind games " again? he could be playing Mark Warburton like a fiddle...

He avoided saying there won't be one but he did keep repeating that he had already phoned up MW & DW personally and that the debate should be on what can be a good match rather than talk about a guard of honour. I'm taking it that it's highly unlikely!

A guard of honour is about fellow professional footballers showing respect for achievement, so if this pish about fan safety is true then they should do it in the safety of the tunnel as they leave the dressing room . Their is NO excuse for not doing it and if 50000 fans can do it at Ibrox for Hearts then fester rd should do likewise. Scottish football is a bitter hateful wee place because  the authorities are being dictated to by the mob and it's time to stand up for what is right. If Stubbs was big enough he'd demand the fans show respect and explain the significance of it being the RIGHT thing to do.

33 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

I'd like to hear his reasons. At the end of the day, it just highlights how much class we have compared to them.

Marvin Bartley  hibs player I've never heard off,  when asked about guard of honour

" I'm not a professional guard of honour guy, I'm a professional footballer I'm here to win games not to clap people, If I want to clap people I would be a fan"

:lol: Bitter as fuck, at least he gave a straight answer unlike his bonk eyed bawless boss