• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Scud them 5 nil then applaud them off the park sarcastically

I'm a fan of dead sarcastic stuff.

We could get our staff to clap us on to the park or some stewards, just to wind them up.

Or stand and clap Stubbs to his cage seat, for such a wonderful performance this season.

Couldn't give a toss what baby ceptic do or do not do.

The titles ours regardless and they will be in this shit hole for another year at least, let them die a death and time to move on to the worse offenders in Scotland, the original scum.

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Couldn't give a toss what baby ceptic do or do not do.

The titles ours regardless and they will be in this shit hole for another year at least, let them die a death and time to move on to the worse offenders in Scotland, the original scum.

Hibs were the original scum until smeltic killed them, and the new Hibs club was formed two years later

Glasgow Rangers= class dignity respect a club like no other. We applauded hearts last year. I didn't expect the same when we were successful tbh.

Hibs genuinely thought they were title rivals this season based on what happened last season and finishing above us.

they are a very angry little club that think there owed something from Scottish football Another year in the championship might end them hahahaha.

I went on to the hibs forum  today and it's something I've never done before but  I had a peak as we have them In the sc final. I wish I hadn't bothered the bile and hatred is phenomenal. Angry drunk H*** so don't take ur kids. We are the bigots?? I hope we fuckin pump them all over the place. There's nothing between the teams?? I think 20 points tell a different story. I wouldn't ease up on they cunts.

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

To be fair to the hibs fans, I had a look on their forum and most of them are saying they should do it. 

It just shows how petty the club are, if even their fans can see it's the right thing to do. Hilarious.

Did u look through the cup final thread mate? Unreal the way they go on about us. Ppl who don't know any better would think we took all their players and raped them years ago. 

Just now, Fabric said:

Did u look through the cup final thread mate? Unreal the way they go on about us. Ppl who don't know any better would think we took all their players and raped them years ago. 

No mate, just looked regarding this topic. But looking at their forum in the past, I'm amazed how utterly bitter they are, a lot of them are unhinged. I don't understand the enjoyment they actually get from supporting hibs.

1 minute ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Considering that a good number of their support were willing Celtic to beat us (despite fearing Celtic more than us AND the fact that 2 of their best players are on loan from Celtic and wouldn't be able to play in the final), is it really a stretch to imagine that the vein of bitter hatred for us runs throughout the club to the extent they'd snub a guard of honour?!

Good day brother. Hate to say I told you so. You will have noted my absence, I am glad to inform you I didn't end up in the cells and my plan was an overwhelming success. Speak tonight.