Daily record story about 18 arrest have blurred out some words

j1mgg

Good to see what peoples different views are on this, I was personally just mentioning how they have blurred out a word they should not have blurred out.

Would be good to have a big banner mocking Stubbs and his treble commen at the final.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TheMurray83 said:

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Bear Ass said:

Let's just agree to disagree dude!

It's complete shitehawks like you who have ruined the atmosphere at games these days. You are the reason we have flags and banners confiscated outside the ground. You are the reason we have police filming us at away matches. You are the reason half the songbook has been chucked out the fucking window. You're offended by anything and everything. You complain about every little thing that you think is insensitive. And not only that, in fact, worse than that - you're now complaining about being offended by the banners being displayed by Rangers supporters.

You are worstcunts. Fuck off and support Partick Thistle.

8 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

It's complete shitehawks like you who have ruined the atmosphere at games these days. You are the reason we have flags and banners confiscated outside the ground. You're the reason we have police filming us at away matches. You are the reason half the songbook has been chucked out the fucking window. You're offended by anything and everything. You complain about every little thing that you think is insensitive. And not only that, in fact, worse than that - you're now complaining about being offended by the banners being displayed by Rangers supporters.

You are wrong on every level sir!  I am not offended  - I have sung the songs.... I still sing the songs (not in the ground),...I am far from sensitive.  I just don't fall into the category of the "No-one likes us - we don't care" mentality.  I want people from outwith the fucked-up little cess-pit of a country to like us.  Other fans in Scotland can fuck-off .. but I want people tuning in from other countries to like us.... I'm so so fucking sorry if that makes me less of a ~Rangers fan than you!

Times are a changing....we need to change with the times!

Much man-love to you dude

There seems to be a bit of a divide on this topic of banners/lowering ourselves to their level etc, I would say though we tried to be the bigger people over the last few years and it has put us in a poorer position, I say fight fire with fire, give the bastards it tight and never let them forget what they are, we are a fantastic support but it feels recently we have been infiltrated by do gooding handwringers who are more offended by what we do than anyone else, I'm not having a go at anyone on the forum but the Rangers I grew up with never really had this element, back down from no cunt and defend our club to the last, if the cry was no surrender is what we chant then that is what we should put into practice

9 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

It's complete shitehawks like you who have ruined the atmosphere at games these days. You are the reason we have flags and banners confiscated outside the ground. You're the reason we have police filming us at away matches. You are the reason half the songbook has been chucked out the fucking window. You're offended by anything and everything. You complain about every little thing that you think is insensitive. And not only that, in fact, worse than that - you're now complaining about being offended by the banners being displayed by Rangers supporters.

Wow!

I never said I was offended.  All I said was we didn't need to have a banner about them which had fuck all to do with the game.  It was a shit banner that was totally irrelevant and it was a banner that those mongs across the city would produce.  Thats all I was saying! If that makes me less of a fan than you then the world is fucked up!

I admire your post and its passionate but fucking relax man!! 

5 minutes ago, Bear Ass said:

You are wrong on every level sir!  I am not offended  - I have sung the songs.... I still sing the songs (not in the ground),...I am far from sensitive.  I just don't fall into the category of the "No-one likes us - we don't care" mentality.  I want people from outwith the fucked-up little cess-pit of a country to like us.  Other fans in Scotland can fuck-off .. but I want people tuning in from other countries to like us.... I'm so so fucking sorry if that makes me less of a ~Rangers fan than you!

1 minute ago, TheMurray83 said:

Wow!

I never said I was offended.  All I said was we didn't need to have a banner about them which had fuck all to do with the game.  It was a shit banner that was totally irrelevant and it was a banner that those mongs across the city would produce.  Thats all I was saying! If that makes me less of a fan than you then the world is fucked up!

I admire your post and its passionate but fucking relax man!! 

Cheech and Chong need sent back over to KDS.

1 hour ago, j1mgg said:

Good to see what peoples different views are on this, I was personally just mentioning how they have blurred out a word they should not have blurred out.

Would be good to have a big banner mocking Stubbs and his treble commen at the final.

Yes, or having a go at the SFA or BBC or the like. With that global audience that was an opportunity lost but of course there will be others. 

2 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Said to Jim Hannah about getting the guys with the paedophile banner the VIP treatment at the Scottish Cup Final. Said Rangersmedia would pick up the tab as they are heroes to all of us.

Should use RFFF money to pay for their drinks.

12 minutes ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Yes, or having a go at the SFA or BBC or the like. With that global audience that was an opportunity lost but of course there will be others. 

Uch fuck up man....i watched every minute of the game and didn't pay much attention to any banners apart from the "we belong to Glasgow" banner.

What the global audience will remember is our sublime football,just like Barcelona as Mojo said.

The amount of shite that goes on in this country and they have special police tasks forces to find out who held a banner,who sang a song and who let smoke off..I mean fuckin hell . Fuckin pussy country.

Aye being called a H... pisses me off but it's fitba and it's been this way for 150 years and people need to grow a pair..Our supporters with banners,flags,flares and the Billy Boys made it a fantastic show that people globally would have thought" i'm watching Rangers again their fans are amazing and their team brilliant"..

It's our government who should be embarrassed not our football fans.

1 hour ago, OceanRain said:

It's complete shitehawks like you who have ruined the atmosphere at games these days. You are the reason we have flags and banners confiscated outside the ground. You are the reason we have police filming us at away matches. You are the reason half the songbook has been chucked out the fucking window. You're offended by anything and everything. You complain about every little thing that you think is insensitive. And not only that, in fact, worse than that - you're now complaining about being offended by the banners being displayed by Rangers supporters.

Being a Rangers supporter doesn't prevent you from being a zoomer

58 minutes ago, Bear Ass said:

"I want people to like us", exact same mentality as the beasts and Liverpool. Why do you give a fuck what people think, would be hated for singing songs etc. than being liked for appeasing to faux offended cunts.