Defence needs sorted.

GTMLivo

1 minute ago, wullyRFC said:

I live in the OT so the only offence I'd be taken by is if you called me a muslim. We need strengthened at the back and that was the title of the OP and I and by the looks of it you agree.

OT? 

So maybe I kneejerked because Maybe my favorite player is a defender :disappointment:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

OT? 

So maybe I kneejerked because Maybe my favorite player is a defender :disappointment:

Off Topic, come by sometime. You agree that one of our defenders need a better defender alongside himthan what we have so you should agree with the OP that we need it sorted.

18 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

As I said though we should have been buzzing. Kenny looked like his usual run all game self and he's almost as old as you!!!

As a musician I know what its like to be mentally drained.. doesnt matter how big the gig... you SHOULD be buzzing, but there is just nothing left!! Such is the mind. Real bummer at times.

Calling me old as well...fuck sakes ;)

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

As a musician I know what its like to be mentally drained.. doesnt matter how big the gig... you SHOULD be buzzing, but there is just nothing left!! Such is the mind. Real bummer at times.

Calling me old as well...fuck sakes ;)

Many apologies friend :D

9 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

If that worked of course we woukd accect it but this has been a season long problem and more so in the past couple of months.

Wilson has been shaky since the start, he was solid over the winter and about 2 months into the new year. 

Kiernan has been fairly solid through out. Lapses in concentration that's about it. Overall the stronger of the two.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You related to Bluepeter 9 by any chance ???

I don't know what that is but it sounds like papermache. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Wilson has been shaky since the start, he was solid over the winter and about 2 months into the new year. 

Kiernan has been fairly solid through out. Lapses in concentration that's about it. Overall the stronger of the two.

I don't know what that is but it sounds like papermache. 

I like Kiernan but he does have shockers. Wilson for me was a bad signing. Didnt like him last season and not this season bar a few games.  Our weakest link that will cost us if not 'refurbished' imo.

Just now, wullyRFC said:

I like Kiernan but he does have shockers. Wilson for me was a bad signing. Didnt like him last season and not this season bar a few games.  Our weakest link that will cost us if not 'refurbished' imo.

Oh aye, Kiernan has had a fair amount of shockers. That funnily enough result in goals pretty much all of the time

The morton one always springs to mind.