Posted Images

4 minutes ago, AllyMcCoist said:

All together now,

I'm a greetin bastard I'm a greetin bastard Na Na Na

I'm a greetin bastard I'm a greetin bastard Na Na Na   Na Na Na

I'm a greetin bastard I'm a greetin bastard Na Na Na

No yer a greedy bastard 

1 hour ago, MasterD said:

Anyone that cares about losing needs to get a life?

I bet the manager, coaches and players give a flying fuck. Do they all need to get a life.

What was at stake tonight?? Helping Falkirk?? Fuck that!!!! We will be a completely different proposition in the Cup Final. Tonight has no bearing whatsoever on that game. If anything it will start Hibs, Stubbs and the mheddia bandwagon into their delusional mentality again. " I'm sure after our win over Rangers tonight that we can win the treble" will be the subheadings in tomorrow's Daily Rhebel.

9 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Your just as bad as the moaners ya fuckin clown.what exactly are you trying acheive by making stupid fuckin threads like this.

the moaners have as much right to moan as anyone 

imagine moaning about a thread moaning about folk moaning! 

Moaning bastard loyal!

ps this is not a moan merely an observation 

I think we shouldn't bother playing any of our last games till final . Well like last night ,they mean fuck all to many of you ,you say

Remember going for back to back trebles in 94 and last few games .the players had exactly that same attitude .

What happened . Well the team didn't turn up as they had expected to create history and be first team to ever do this .

With some of the same over confidence  ,It could always happen again .

The next 3 games should be treated as if they were cup finals . Remember we also have about 3 weeks without playing before the final itself.

Disappointed  to lose the match in the manner we did gifting the junkies 3 goals but am not going to let it spoil the feel got factor from Sunday, I'm still fucking buzzing, the famous are back. We will strengthen the squad in the summer and be ready for the challenge. Best our weaknesses are exposed now so the management know exactly what is required. 

Onwards to 55 ..... Fuck the hibees, they like their stinky big cousin will always be in our shadow.