McKay

TheKingObv

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, the goal machine said:

He got crowded out at every opportunity and had no help. Your expectations are pretty ridiculous after 120 minutes on Sunday where he was the clear MOTM.

Hibs played 120 minutes. It makes no difference they play for Rangers. If they think turning up against celtic is good enough then they can forget it. 

Like I said it takes a huge amount for me to criticise the team but that simply wasn't good enough from any

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Less said about the 3rd division season the better but how did we all see McKay's potential back in 2012/13?

mind watching him in 3rd divison and i thought this boy going be star for years to come .i was pished of when ally never played him .

The boy is special , and those 2 goals take him up another level completely.

Theres not many if any other young players in Britain doing that just now.

Sign him up long term and let's make sure we get another couple of year out of him

Barrie is doing a brilliant job on the wing but I've no doubt he'll be a better NO 10 . He is strong ,fast  technically gifted and once he regains the confidence Ally drained from him he'll go to the top. Never ONCE have I questioned his talent  or attitude because it was obvious at 17 he would be a star and I'll never agree he had to go out on loan ,and if Barrie ever had an attitude problem it was Coistys ATTITUDE  towards experience over youth,and thankfully Barrie has had the last laugh.

10 hours ago, Creampuff said:

His ability to play a probing through ball within 25 yards is wonderful. You can't teach that.

My name is Barrie McKay and I am a gallus winger who can play a probing through ball within 25 yards and you can't teach that.

Bada boom. Realist guy in the room. How you doing?

Sorry. I couldn't resist :(  :belm:

46 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

My name is Barrie McKay and I am a gallus winger who can play a probing through ball within 25 yards and you can't teach that.

Bada boom. Realist guy in the room. How you doing?

Sorry. I couldn't resist :(  :belm:

And this right here? This is BIG FOD...