Weird feeling

RangersMedia

Tonight had a weird atmosphere around it. The media tried their best to hype it up with the whole guard of honour stuff and calling it a dress rehearsal for the final but it had absolutely no excitement to it for me. 

I honestly can't even say I'm annoyed we lost. Couple of defensive howlers but we were shite and still scored twice against them. 

I'm more excited for the party at Ibrox on Saturday. We'll do those cunts in the final. 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Tonight had a weird atmosphere around it. The media tried their best to hype it up with the whole guard of honour stuff and calling it a dress rehearsal for the final but it had absolutely no excitement to it for me. 

I honestly can't even say I'm annoyed we lost. Couple of defensive howlers but we were shite and still scored twice against them. 

I'm more excited for the party at Ibrox on Saturday. We'll do those cunts in the final. 

Don't like losing but was a bit meh about it.  Tbh they were knackered at the end and holding on for dear life. Big Al thinks "there's not much between us" hopefully in the final we can show him how big the gap is.

Aye what a load of shite from the daft bastard. We've run away with the league and just beat the "best team in the country". He's done his best to keep placing them in the same breath as us. They aren't in the same league as us, though, we have to be cautious of underestimating them in the final, as you would any team in a cup. 

5 minutes ago, googglebot said:

The biggest pisser tonight was Hivs getting 3pts and possibly having less play-off games which in turn gives them more chance of promotion.

Don't worry Hibs will "Hibsit" it's what they do!! They will get beat at Morton!!

then they will get fucked by us in the final Waggy hat trick!!

5 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

They'll now be a bit C ocky going into the final, and we'll be motivated and ready for them.

I actually think this result reduces any chance they had in the final! There will be no complacency at Hampden and the players will be pissed off by the way this one went!!

plus Waghorn in for MOH and Harry in for Ball!!

1 minute ago, DESGER said:

Don't worry Hibs will "Hibsit" it's what they do!! They will get beat at Morton!!

then they will get fucked by us in the final Waggy hat trick!!

If Hivs play 100x better than they played against Scumdee in the Semis we will still hump them good and hard.

Disappointed to lose but to take the positive it reiterates that the cup final won't be a walkover. Anything can happen, a few players having an off-day would make it a nervy day. 

I trust the manager to have the players prepared but some of us fans think the cup is already in the bag. 

Ally oot!!

Nah, I don't give much of a fuck today. Would have love to beat them but don't care too much about a loss. Looked a bit like the lads were still suffering a bit of a hangover from Sunday... but too be fair, so am I.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Thank fuck someone can see sense on this forum.

If anything it will get the Hibs, Stubbs and Mheddia delusional bandwagon back on the road again.

Alan Stubbs after tonights victory over Rangers "I now think we have a really good chance of winning the treble" will be tomorrows sub headings in the Daily Rhebel.

I can just see MW and DW high fiving each other in the dressing room after the game and the players rolling about in laughter. "Suckered those thick gullible cunts again Davie" lol