2016-17 Kit Ideas

lp17

Just now, lp17 said:

I like the Puma style! This years kit is simple, and I think pretty popular right?

This years is popular but there have been some poor efforts from Puma.

Like you say, keep it simple, Blue and white top (no red on the top for me), white shorts and black socks with red tops. It's not difficult to get right but it seems to be very easy for kit makers to fuck it up.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Cobham said:

This years is popular but there have been some poor efforts from Puma.

Like you say, keep it simple, Blue and white top (no red on the top for me), white shorts and black socks with red tops. It's not difficult to get right but it seems to be very easy for kit makers to fuck it up.

Yeah get what you're saying, some of the nicest kits are very simple.

Just now, Fabric said:

Love it but it's puma for now. We should make an orange strip and use it to make plenty, we haven't had 1 for that long that I think it would make the club with a fair deal plenty of money. 

Was one I made in another thread titled what if we signed a deal with adidas. Will probably do a puma one later :D

14 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Was one I made in another thread titled what if we signed a deal with adidas. Will probably do a puma one later :D

What do you use to creat the kits? Would really love to muck about designing kits!

2 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Ok, full puma range for 2016/17

Puma Home Blue.pngPuma Away Red.pngPuma Third Orange#.png

These are all top quality again mate! love the faded badge behind the graphics, is this hard to do on photoshop?

19 minutes ago, lp17 said:

These are all top quality again mate! love the faded badge behind the graphics, is this hard to do on photoshop?

if you're just fading then you use opacity slider. I placed it under the stripes layer to break up the crest.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

if you're just fading then you use opacity slider. I placed it under the stripes layer to break up the crest.

cheers, love the note aswell by the way. Warburton is magic, I'm a Brentford fan and I just can't believe we let him go after he nearly took us to back to back promtions. You have a great manager there...

We all know that the puma strips aren't the best,  I'm not sure that adidas would be that popular and I'm. Not sure Nike would come is a viable option.  How about Under Armour? They are a relatively young company and in the UK only spurs,  Southamptons and villa strips made by them. 

Spurs away top... 

1461532451078-659541975.jpg