2016-17 Kit Ideas

lp17

Couldn't see a thread dedicated to new kit ideas and thought it would be a good one to scroll through. (sorry if there already is one :s)

Please post any of your ideas on here as I don't claim that mine are the best or even any good!

RFC Shirt.png

RFC Shorts.png

RFC Socks (2) back.png

RFC Socks (2).png

RFC kit back.png

RFC Socks.png These socks are the alternative to the red.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, lp17 said:

Couldn't see a thread dedicated to new kit ideas and thought it would be a good one to scroll through. (sorry if there already is one :s)

Please post any of your ideas on here as I don't claim that mine are the best or even any good!

RFC Shirt.png

RFC Shorts.png

RFC Socks (2) back.png

RFC Socks (2).png

RFC kit back.png

RFC Socks.png These socks are the alternative to the red.

That kit would work. It would have to be Puma at the moment so the red stripes on the shirt would have to be one.

I only ever want to see our traditional socks no changes.

gonnae go against the grain and suggest a blue top please

seriously tho, just a plain blue top with a big RFC badge with the 5 stars similar to the 2012 top would be perfect

and each Rangers player should have a phrase on their top, a choice between "no surrender" "chicken supper for Sands, first name bobby" or "54 titles without molesting anyone"....not even trying to be funny, this should actually happen. Obviously "FREE THE PIGEONS" should be on the back of every players top but i feel they should have a choice of which other phrase they want.

I'm with many on here and prefer a retro strip. I'm an old fart though and not someone who regularly buys the latest top so the club shouldn't target me.

The logical solution is to alternate. One season you have a retro home top and a modern away top. The following season it is vice versa.

That gives everyone something. I'm sure if we had say an all blue home kit with red and white splatters one year some folk would moan but there's been variations in the past and if we can sort our merchandise deal we need to be selling kits to the youngsters.

I would LOVE an away kit based on the white of the famous gallant pioneers photo.

17 hours ago, NornIronBear said:

That kit would work. It would have to be Puma at the moment so the red stripes on the shirt would have to be one.

I only ever want to see our traditional socks no changes.

Cheers for feedback, I get what you mean about the socks and I agree, I know the whole puma thing, just was visualizing an Adidas one but Puma make some very nice kits so it is better that they are with them I guess. 

1 minute ago, BCLoyal9 said:

It's kinda moot, because knowing Puma it'll be a recoloured template that they'll shove down our throats. Would love a bespoke design obviously. 

I like the Puma style! This years kit is simple, and I think pretty popular right?