MOH

Camshy

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts on O'Halloran. Since he signed I have yet to see a performance  that hashe made me think he brings value to the team.

Like most I thought he was going to be great but I have been massively disappointed with his contribution. Every game he seems he would rather be elsewhere and I'm not convinced at all that we have a player who really wants to be here.......perhaps I'm reading too much into it bit he seems uninterested and the vibes he sends out are not great.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopeful he will come good however he is not impressing just now.  That he was subbed tonight when a few others could have done with the rest speaks volumes.  Having said that I would still have taken Miller off and gave MOH a run through the middle.  Got to trust the Gaffer though!

Honestly he's pish I said it when he signed, made his debut and im saying it again now 

he doesn't even want to be here - look at the clips when we win the shoot out its an embarrassing grin 

love Warburton but he's blipped there 

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Needs a run in the team IMO to find some consistency and would be better playing through the middle.

Not only better through the middle but he also needs the ball in front of him to open defenses.  Guy is suffering from being cup-tied and in and out of the team

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

Needs a run in the team IMO to find some consistency and would be better playing through the middle.

Exactly this....people have short memories as the same thing was said about forrester before he started several games in a row. Granted forrester was short of fitness while MOH had been playing but I think a consistent run in the team is what is required, the cup tied aspect really hasn't helped.

Just now, K.A.I said:

How the fuck can he be lacking in confidence? Seriously 

I don't know, certainly doesn't look confident and probably knows himself he isn't performing, maybe overthinks things, who knows

I just hope he can turn it around

13 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts on O'Halloran. Since he signed I have yet to see a performance  that hashe made me think he brings value to the team.

Like most I thought he was going to be great but I have been massively disappointed with his contribution. Every game he seems he would rather be elsewhere and I'm not convinced at all that we have a player who really wants to be here.......perhaps I'm reading too much into it bit he seems uninterested and the vibes he sends out are not great.

Do you go to games? 

One of his first games at Ibrox against St. Mirren he ran the show. 

Not convinced. I thought he would be better, but he lacks in his game when it comes to creativity. There appears to very little in his technique. The beginning of next season is going to huge for him if he is to convince the manager that he has a long term future at Rangers. I hope he proves me wrong.

Just now, AlBear85 said:

At times looks a bit too greedy to fit in with the team ethos.

People on here writing him off already? FFS! Like Forrester, or insert any players name, all over again. :rolleyes:

Can you let us know at what time in a player's time at this club we can be able to criticise them? 

O'Halloran has only been at the club for 11 weeks and  hasn't had a consistent run in the team for one reason and another and as for tonight why should he be singled out?  It was a poor team performance and that was hardly his fault.  He will come good with a full pre season and a run in the team.

He didn't win an SPL player of the month award and be mentioned as a possible contender for player of the season because he is a bad player.   

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

O'Halloran has only been at the club for 11 weeks and  hasn't had a consistent run in the team for one reason and another and as for tonight why should he be singled out?  It was a poor team performance and that was hardly his fault.  He will come good with a full pre season and a run in the team. 

On what he has shown us so far, what is it about his game that he will offer when he is here longer, and with a pre-season behind him?

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

On what he has shown us so far, what is it about his game that he will offer when he is here longer, and with a pre-season behind him?

Everything about him.  He was the SPL player of the month in November and was mentioned as a contender for player of the season.  You know better?  Enlighten me because you should perhaps be replacing Warburton because if you're right he's the idiot who thinks he is good enough to splash out half a million on.  Go tell Warburton he's shite and you would get a similar response to the one I just gave you.

Isn't exactly easy for him the way the cup games have happened. Good player, used to the ball being played in front of him. Certain he'll show us the goods next season after a full pre-season with the squad.

Having said that, he's hardly been that bad.

Just now, JFK-1 said:

Everything about him.  He was the SPL player of the month in November and was mentioned as a contender for player of the season.  You know better?  Enlighten me because you should perhaps be replacing Warburton because if you're right he's the idiot who thinks he is good enough to splash out half a million on.  Go tell Warburton he's shite and you would get a similar response to the one I just gave you.

All I asked was your opinion on him in terms what he would bring to the team next season, which you didn't really define at all well. 

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

All I asked was your opinion on him in terms what he would bring to the team next season, which you didn't really define at all well. 

What he will bring was just defined in the post above, electric pace which is a huge factor in the modern game and the strength to use it as he powers into the danger areas.  You can be more than sure the opposition were over the moon he wasn't in it on Sunday because he terrorized them in his last game against them just before joining us.  A quote from the BBC report of that match.

Michael O'Halloran's pace could not be contained

There are going to be a lot more who can't contain him when he gets a run in the team and begins to form an understanding with the guys around him.