****The Official Rangers v Alloa thread****

OceanRain

hard viewing but with everyone knowing the way we control the ball and give away chances at the back, virtually everyone knows how to set up their teams against us. We'll need to learn how to break teams down a bit better and need a bit more "special" up top

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

Not really just a continuation of the lazy lack of concentration that's cost us latley.

we have totally dominated the game and guys like tav and zelalem are having good games.

Aye, fair enough.

Pisses me off we have such lack of concentration against anyone, let alone alloa.

Just now, BluesClues said:

Aye, fair enough.

Pisses me off we have such lack of concentration against anyone, let alone alloa.

It's been a real problem at times this season though.hopefully see it sorted out in the summer with higher level players

6 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Is there anyone else that could take the penalties because Halliday really cant. I dont feel confident with him taking them, at least with Waghorn I do

Zel's penalty against the filth was rather sweet. Maybe he should have taken it.

The match thread should be done away with coz ppl just talk pure shite through it and it's annoying as fuck. 1 post we will pump these cunts the next we are actual shite and we need 5 players, Andy Halliday is shite at penalties but scores a real pressure pen v them. Get a fuckin grip 

1 minute ago, Fabric said:

The match thread should be done away with coz ppl just talk pure shite through it and it's annoying as fuck. 1 post we will pump these cunts the next we are actual shite and we need 5 players, Andy Halliday is shite at penalties but scores a real pressure pen v them. Get a fuckin grip 

Or you could just not read it

6 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

I would take Clark and king off though in place of miller and MOH at half time and then maybe take burt on sometime

Kings doing alright today, he needs a chance so we can see if his deal merits an extension

I would have thought not but he showed no bad that first half

Are you watching the game ?

2 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Fuck off. That's what threads are for, giving opinions.

2 minutes ago, Fabric said:

So we should have a football fans forum, but not talk about the football?