****The Official Rangers v Alloa thread****

OceanRain

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Great man? Sure about that? First hand experience here ....

rangers legend playing sense absolutely 

Yes that is my opinion. He always used to wind us up on matchday mornings and make us laugh. I remember when he had his heart attack and how pleased everyone was when he came back.

Well done the Famous Glasgow Rangers!!! The changes right through the club, from top to bottom, in ONE season, have got us to this point (although, let's not forget earlier efforts....where due)!!! Now, let's get the fuck out of this league and back to the very top next season....cannae wait!!! Here on in? Back to the 'one game at a time' mindset and use this time well to prepare for the final!!!

:7326:WATP:uk:

14 minutes ago, gogzy said:

One more huge game to go.  

WHat a turnaround we have witnessed in the last year.  Full credit to Mark Warburton, SDoW, the Rangers board and the Rangers team,  and perhaps most important of all...... The Rangers fans.  We have taken a fucking beating over the past half decade, passed from one group of shysters to the next and our bones picked over by vultures.  We have been deamonised in the Scottish press ( and praised by the rest of the world media, which is strange, very very strange).  We deserve this moment, the team deserve this moment.

One more thing, for any of you fuckers in the top flight who are looking on in here today,  be afraid, be very fucking afraid.  Rangers are coming and there isn't a damn thing any of you can do about it. We are BACK.

Great fucking points, well fucking said!!!

30 minutes ago, wilberforce1 said:

Wee Neil fishing for a job at The Mighty :lol: I'd love to see him working with Rangers. (tu)

Pre-demotion I had mixed feelings towards him but since we got put down to the 3rd Division he's done nothing but defend us when others tried to forget we exist. Top man.