away fans moved for Saturday

KingKirk

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

alloa fans have been moved to the club deck allowing home fans into Govan west corner. Hope this remains in please tbh about time

Never gonna happen! There's only 2 ways in and out the club deck! So for this game it's fine you can have the Rangers and Alloa fans mixing but how the fuck are you meant to get say Aberdeen in and out of the club deck?

To make sure they were segregated you would have to give them one stairwell meaning you then have the majority of the club deck heading for one exit and queing to get in that one end! Would be a shambles! 

Where did you hear this?

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Never gonna happen! There's only 2 ways in and out the club deck! So for this game it's fine you can have the Rangers and Alloa fans mixing but how the fuck are you meant to get say Aberdeen in and out of the club deck?

To make sure they were segregated you would have to give them one stairwell meaning you then have the majority of the club deck heading for one exit and queing to get in that one end! Would be a shambles! 

Just keep the away fans back for 15 minutes, pretty simple. 

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

my cousin has been moved from cd 7 as alloa fans are going in there according to her.

3 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

How about not having any away fans full stop??

That's not good. 

I remember, quite a while ago now, that we never gave the tims any tickets for a few games at Ibrox, & guess what they did? 

If you said that they did the exact same to us, then you're correct.

I think that we did it because of the broken seats, which they refused to pay for.

Just think, we've got that to look forward to again, them coming into our home, and breaking our lovely seats, fucking animals that they are.

3 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

That's not good. 

I remember, quite a while ago now, that we never gave the tims any tickets for a few games at Ibrox, & guess what they did? 

If you said that they did the exact same to us, then you're correct.

I think that we did it because of the broken seats, which they refused to pay for.

Just think, we've got that to look forward to again, them coming into our home, and breaking our lovely seats, fucking animals that they are.

It was only 1 game we shut them out mate.

And I honestly cannot remember them doing the same to us.

Unless my memory has blanked that out... :lol:

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

my cousin has been moved from cd 7 as alloa fans are going in there according to her.

I'm in CD7. I would have thought none of our fans would need to be moved to let a couple of Alloa fans in. 

I haven't been contacted, so I guess I'll be in my normal seat. Where did they move your cousin to?

6 minutes ago, blueretro said:

I'm in CD7. I would have thought none of our fans would need to be moved to let a couple of Alloa fans in. 

I haven't been contacted, so I guess I'll be in my normal seat. Where did they move your cousin to?

They will probably have less than 50 seats, so it will probably just be a couple of rows with a bit of tape and some stewards. If we gave them the whole of CD7, then it would defeat the point in us taking the corner, as we'd just have about a thousand empty seats up there instead.

37 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

It was only 1 game we shut them out mate.

And I honestly cannot remember them doing the same to us.

Unless my memory has blanked that out... :lol:

You're right. When we banned them Collins scored a free kick and we equalised with a good goal by Miko. We were never banned by the rodents