Ballot For Final

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this on another thread earlier this week. Not as info, but just said it would not bother me if this happened and I kind of expected it to be an option. I got lucky in the draw in the semi so if it means my mate has more chance of a ticket this time as he missed out then it is fine by me. 

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The rancid bastards will be there on the day taking snottery wee kids and auld fuckin grannies doing Rangers ST holders out of a ticket. Fuck them and that pair of speccy republican cunts as well. 

They're scared tae take their wains.

Dear valued season ticket holder,

Thank you for your support in the Scottish Cup Semi Final versus the lovely Celtic last weekend,we are pleased to inform you,due to being one of the lucky ones succesful in the ballot you won't be eligible for a ticket for the final as you are effectively barred.

Regards,

The Rangers.

(P.S please renew your season ticket though,thanks)

:lol: Nonsense.

13 minutes ago, MuirhouseBear said:

So still no ones confirmed if this is official or because it's came from a rocket on FF. 

I'll not hold my breath. 

Boy that runs our SC got an email from the club,it's official unfortunately. 

I don't see what the problem is it's not fair on people that missed out on the old firm miss out on the final aswell and Some people get both I would be fuming I missed out. There will probably be some left over to put in a ballot for people that had the semi I reckon.

P.S. tick the box