Ballot For Final

4 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Allocation not even been decided yet so how can this be true?

Because we will be guaranteed to have half the stadium then if the junkies don't fill there's then there will be a ballot for the remainder. That's my thinking anyway and they shouldn't get half as they had 8000 at most games they have played this year. Imo our ST holders should all get 1 and they could get what's left and all their ST holders would be guaranteed 1. It's fair right across the board, the 2 teams contesting the final should be allocated a ticket for each of their supporters then every1 is happy. Us v them could be moved to murrayfield for a final and we r still guaranteed a ticket each. 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Hamie said:

How many did the junkies take to the semi final?

19,000 at the other semi between them and dufc. can we assume that was 50/50 so we are looking at 9,500. They will still get a 50/50 split for glory hunting grannies and wee cunts who haven't been to a match since 19 canteen. Rotten to the core and corrupt cunts who run Scottish Football.  

I can see valid points  for each side of the argument. Why not put all those who missed out for the semi-final into a ballot, but only draw 50% for

definite tickets. Then put the remaining unsuccessful 50% into a further ballot with all that did get a ticket for the semi-final?  This would guarantee those who were unfortunate not to get a ticket first time around a higher all-round chance of a final ticket without completely taking away the chance for those who did. I know it's not perfect, but might be away of being a bit fairer?

I actually think this isn't a bad idea. 

Season ticket holders who were lucky to get a Celtic ticket were not complaining then, so what gives them the divine right to a final ticket. 

For every person who had one there were another 2 wanting them. This would mean the season ticket holders are being valued.

It would be really unfair on any season ticket holder to miss out twice. 

The sooner they get a loyalty scheme in place the better.

1. CCCS

2. Loyalty scheme with points for home matches/away/cups and Europe.

When there's no enough tickets and the CCCS have been satisfied then just take the fans with the most points and give them the tickets, they've earned it. Season ticket holders are automatically awarded points for all the home matches and away ones that they have been allocated. Either Rangers or your bus convener can keep track of your points tally, whichever is appropriate.

When I was on my supporters bus both as a kid then as an old cunt they always worked like that.

Won't take a ticket for Firhill or Rugby Park? You're no getting one for the piggery then.

No-one ever complained back then and they wouldn't now, always been the fairest way to do it, drawing names out a hat is brutal.

It's not ground breaking, just common fucking sense.

Bullshit :lol:

No chance this is happening.

A ballot is a ballot. You might be really lucky and get both, or be unlucky and get none.

Or be smart and tick the box.

Be smart like Bydo.

Tick the box.

8 hours ago, Sket said:

They weren't punished though,they had the same chance as everyone else,they were just unlucky.

Now for the final everyone doesn't have the same chance,half of the poeple are instantly excluded just because they were a little more fortunate than others. It's nonsense.

Again,I'll have a ticket regardless but this isn't the right way to distribute tickets.

My two STs were unsuccesful for the SF but you have to agree with this. Bizarre approach by the club if true

As someone who missed out on the SF ballot I am going to benefit from this if they choose to go this route, but I have to say I am surprised and actually don't agree with it. It should be pot luck for all full ST holders who are not on CCCS.

5 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

If this is true it would greatly increase my chance of a ticket.

I can't make the match so will just keep the ticket to pin on my wall.

just kidding. If I get one I will take it and guarantee someone on this site will get to use it

Awe shucks, thanks mate :541:

3 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

The sooner they get a loyalty scheme in place the better.

1. CCCS

2. Loyalty scheme with points for home matches/away/cups and Europe.

When there's no enough tickets and the CCCS have been satisfied then just take the fans with the most points and give them the tickets, they've earned it. Season ticket holders are automatically awarded points for all the home matches and away ones that they have been allocated. Either Rangers or your bus convener can keep track of your points tally, whichever is appropriate.

When I was on my supporters bus both as a kid then as an old cunt they always worked like that.

Won't take a ticket for Firhill or Rugby Park? You're no getting one for the piggery then.

No-one ever complained back then and they wouldn't now, always been the fairest way to do it, drawing names out a hat is brutal.

It's not ground breaking, just common fucking sense.

Definitely should be a loyalty scheme. But whenever they bring it in will be too late, shouldve been in place for the fans who travelled up and down the country through the lower leagues.

8 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Gonny stop telling people to tick the box, if every fucker ticks the box then we're all going in a ballot :disappointment:

:lol: 

Appreciate your joking but no everyone will do that, cause they don't want to go to the wee shitty Tuesday night games, they're quite happy to jump in when it starts getting spicy and interesting.....loyalty scheme is the way to sort the fans from the glory hunters.....