Ballot For Final

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Those who got tarrier tickets still deserve a chance 

No mate they are banned and rightly so. How dare they be successful in a fair ballot involving all season ticket holders.

25 minutes ago, Sket said:

If all season ticket holders outside of the cccs and supporters clubs are equal,why do some of these people have the chance to get a chance of a ticket for the final yet the rest of these people are effectively banned. In what way is that 'equal'?

What's equal in a season ticket holder missing out twice? 

It's equal in sense it's giving more people chance to go any support the team.

Some fans will get to both games, but it's fair to ballot the unsuccessful first. 

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

What's equal in a season ticket holder missing out twice? 

It's equal in sense it's giving more people chance to go any support the team.

Some fans will get to both games, but it's fair to ballot the unsuccessful first. 

Banning fans from having a chance to get a ticket is wrong.

Think it's about time the clubs demanded more tickets as that would mean sfa spfl and sponsors have got roughly 10000 tickets for each game. As for ballots i think this is best way. Never got for sf but misses did , if everyone is back in could mean i miss out again and she gets even though she's hardly been to a game all season.

4 minutes ago, Sket said:

Banning fans from having a chance to get a ticket is wrong.

In what way are they banned?

They're will be a second ballot and everyone from Celtic game will have a chance. 

Ask anyone who had a Celtic ticket if they would have preferred that ticket or a final, you know the answer. They're just being selfish n wanting both. 

6 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

They're will be a second ballot and everyone from Celtic game will have a chance. 

Ask anyone who had a Celtic ticket if they would have preferred that ticket or a final, you know the answer. They're just being selfish n wanting both. 

Not being selfish though is it? They deserve to have a chance at both.

46 minutes ago, Almacger said:

Well I have a season ticket, wen't to every cup match and did not tick the box as they say, so lost out in ballot for Celtic game, was happy enough for fellow Bears who got to the semi and did not moan about it.  I class myself as a loyal fan and appreciate that everyone cannot get tickets due to the size of our support and the demand. Stop moaning, you have done well and you got to see a great result against them.  I might even miss out in this ballot, if so then it is tv again. Your club are not 'fuckin over' loyal fans!

As I said I have no issue with bears who get, what bothers me is you at least had a chance of a ticket for the semi.  Others like me are being punished for being successful in a random ballot

12 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

There won't be a second ballot at all. There is about 14k minus CCCS. There is 38k ST holders. 8k are on CCCS. 14k got for the cellic game and the other 14k will get for the final. 

Punished for being lucky. 

No one is being selfish. They deserve to be in the ballot like every other ST holder

As I said, ask anyone who had a Celtic ticket if they would have preferred that ticket or a final.

Rangers are being fair to fans. 

On my bus only 3 people got semi tickets and two were on cccs. 

1 out of 16 got lucky and 15 gutted. Those 15 deserve chance over the 1.

Same will apply on many buses. 

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

As I said, ask anyone who had a Celtic ticket if they would have preferred that ticket or a final.

Rangers are being fair to fans. 

On my bus only 3 people got semi tickets and two were on cccs. 

1 out of 16 got lucky and 15 gutted. Those 15 deserve chance over the 1.

Same will apply on many buses. 

No Rangers fan 'deserves' a ticket over any other Rangers fan. Listen to yourself :lol:

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Laugh all you want, I believe it's correct. 

No fan outside of cccs and supporters clubs deserves both tickets. 

Getting chance of 1 is fair. 

You're just talking nonsense now.

Just now, Sket said:

You're just talking nonsense now.

Not at all. 

You will never convince me otherwise. I had good friends who travel everywhere and have done for years miss the semi final.

They deserve the chance more. 

Alienating loyal fans is wrong, the club know it, hence why they are doing the right thing. 

They run risk of losing loyal fans who have followed the club all over, that is why they are sharing the opportunity wider. 

I'm guaranteed a ticket and have already promised it to a mate on my bus if he isn't lucky in ballot. 

I'm on the CCCS so I'll have a ticket anyway. But it seems a bit unfair to me, there weren't any conditions on being in the ballot for the semi final that meant you wouldn't get a ticket for the final if you were successful in the semi ballot. The club should have released a statement of some sort giving ST holders the option of opting in or out of the ballot.

7 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

I'm on the CCCS so I'll have a ticket anyway. But it seems a bit unfair to me, there weren't any conditions on being in the ballot for the semi final that meant you wouldn't get a ticket for the final if you were successful in the semi ballot. The club should have released a statement of some sort giving ST holders the option of opting in or out of the ballot.

As someone who didn't get one in the semi ballot and likely to benefit from this I still can't disagree with this point.  Not sure a single person would have withdrew from the semi ballot or declined the ticket as such however you can't apply the condition in retrospect - people should have had a choice.  Had they gave those persons the choice then actually what they are doing now would seem fair enough.

I don't think the clubs intentions are bad to be fair and I will admit I would have been pissed off had others got for both the semi and final and I got neither - then again I do accept I didn't tick the box.

47 minutes ago, Sket said:

No Rangers fan 'deserves' a ticket over any other Rangers fan. Listen to yourself :lol:

Unless they tick the box :wink:

Seriously , as it stands it could benefit me and my son this time round , but as i stated a few days ago in the thread I don't think anyone should be ruled out of a ballot just because they were previously successful . The T O can't win with this due to our allocation though. The quicker a points system is put in place the better IMO , then everyone would know the script before ballots happen .

A ballot is a ballot.

Law of averages says that there will be plenty who got a Celtic ticket who won't get a final ticket- the same way plenty who didn't get a semi ticket will get a final ticket. 

A select, jammy few will get both :wink: