David Cooper Templeton

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, pcbear said:

He looks nice and cosy in that club padded jacket which is all I have seen him wear recently.

I thought he would have been a super signing for us, I was miles out,

If he hadn't that cosy jacket on he could have caught a nasty cold and been out for another season.

For me this is a very interesting one.

Since his injury and rehabilitation/return to competitive football as a club it's a bit of a catch 22.

Do we try and unload him at a fraction of his value and or retain him (offering a new 6 month contract on the current wage strategy), seeing if he can regain his old form (Harry Forrester)?

I was a big fan of Templeton.  It was one of the only McCoist signings I liked.  He's failed for whatever reason and it's time to move him on.  He signed a four year contract that increases in pay each year so at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the highest earners at the club.  We could be getting a solid first-team player for that wage so it's time to move him on. 

This thread again!!!!! 

See the 3 games he played under warbs and people where licking his arse they must have been watching different game to me. Not once did he get a ball across to the box lost his pace also! Times up won't get into our team and as I've says on here before i get warbs loves team spirit but felt was bit rich way he was jumping about pitch after Dumbarton n Celtic game.