New Home Kit Apparently Leaked

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I like it.  I've grown really fond of our current one and this is very similar so yeah, pleased.  Like others have said, it could be a lot worse.  The players will look smart as fuck in this (tu)

Couldn't agree more, I like Puma and this is really a development from the current shirt.

I appreciate they are all Puma templates but what the fuck is it with all the additional white crap, neck,sleeves etc.

Shorts are usually as bad with big thick stripes down the sides.

Our top is Blue, end off, we're not St Johnstone , Everton or some other pishy no mark club we're Rangers FFS.

Hope its fake.

I for one are calling bullshit on this.

1. The template and picture is exactly the same as the Arsenal one released earlier, and they have got a unique template with Puma. Just a bad photoshop.

2. 32Red have updated their logo since last season, would be a very bad business decision on their part to show an old logo for a new shirt sponsorship.

3. It will be the more generic Puma template for our shirt, same as this season.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Been waiting for an update from their website but there is absolutely nothing on footyheadlines about any new rangers kits the now.

Footyheadlines is a very reliable source, except the source for this kit isn't them!

17 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I for one are calling bullshit on this.

1. The template and picture is exactly the same as the Arsenal one released earlier, and they have got a unique template with Puma. Just a bad photoshop.

2. 32Red have updated their logo since last season, would be a very bad business decision on their part to show an old logo for a new shirt sponsorship.

3. It will be the more generic Puma template for our shirt, same as this season.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Forgot all about the fact that arsenal will have a bespoke kit instead of a template.

8 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

I am sure the companies themselves leak the kit photos just to test the water with fans. I think as long as the kits blue that's fine by me. 

Is green not ok with you at all then mate? :D

54 minutes ago, Sid2103 said:

Been waiting for an update from their website but there is absolutely nothing on footyheadlines about any new rangers kits the now.

Footyheadlines is a very reliable source, except the source for this kit isn't them!

Forgot all about the fact that arsenal will have a bespoke kit instead of a template.

Nobody with puma gets a bespoke kit