Danny Boyle

Laudrup1984

25 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

Coz he's a rhabid rhepublican 

Or as he himself explained 

Oscar winner Danny Boyle said he turned down a knighthood for his work in masterminding London’s £27million Olympic opening ceremony because 'it’s just not me'.

Boyle, 56, was in line for the New Year Honours list for the highly praised spectacle. 

But as the ceremony's artistic director, he said he would not have felt right accepting an individual award as a cast of thousands - including the Queen - helped create it.

'It’s just not me. I also thought it was wrong, actually,' he told the Radio Times.

'You can make these speeches about "this is everybody’s work, blah blah blah".

'And you’ve got to mean it, and I did mean it, and it is true, and it’s the only way you can carry on something like that: through the efforts of all 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if someone actually did have a Rangers film in development. It's one he'll of a story after all. 

Even more so when, in a couple of years, the full truth comes out and it is confirmed that we were cheated, conned, persecuted, discriminated against and generally treated appallingly. 

14 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Cannot believe the apologists for this cunt on here, and cannot believe he's brought into our circle ! :sherlock:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9700704/How-Martin-McGuinness-nearly-won-gold-at-the-London-Olympics.html

Some are easily 'Starstruck' BD......Very hard for leopards to change their spots.

18 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Cannot believe the apologists for this cunt on here, and cannot believe he's brought into our circle ! :sherlock:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9700704/How-Martin-McGuinness-nearly-won-gold-at-the-London-Olympics.html

He's just misunderstood. Stop being such a bigot.