Danny Boyle

Laudrup1984

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

But, he was brought up an alter boy and they never leave their religion, or hell awaits.

Imagine being born with that hanging over you! Respect to apostates.:dioufcheer:

34 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

he was sitting just down from me. thought I recognised him but didn't know how. kicking myself now for not saying hi

He'll be raging at you. Friendship down the pan. Spent all night thinking "I wonder when Perth_Campsie_Ger is gonnie say hi. Clearly he recognises me"

48 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

But, he was brought up an alter boy and they never leave their religion, or hell awaits.

Perhaps he was at the altar with Fr. Ben Dover then thought it best to leave.

Excellent director and a shallow Grave was tops.  Perhaps making a movie about us, after all its all about The Rangers

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

He'll be raging at you. Friendship down the pan. Spent all night thinking "I wonder when Perth_Campsie_Ger is gonnie say hi. Clearly he recognises me"

aye he defo will. seen him looking at me as he walked up the stairs as I was staring at him wondering how I knew him.

thinking realistically he was probs thinking that fat cunt would be perfect for a part in one of my films