2 Years Ago today

We lost Sandy. He stayed with us during our Dark days. It is hard to believe it has been 2 years. I wish he could have seen the journey through to the end but fucking cancer had other ideas.

I was honoured to have met him and he was very pleasant and down to earth, sadly I was not around when he played but there are always video clips of that.

I like to think that he was looking down yesterday and was smiling as we got the trophy and we are back where we belong.

RIP Sandy.

1 hour ago, onefootwillie said:

I was fortunate to see him play.He broke into the team around the time I started to go to the games regularly. An all time great , legend and gentleman. 

He was a real, genuine legend.

PS How did you get your username? ?

1 hour ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

We lost Sandy. He stayed with us during our Dark days. It is hard to believe it has been 2 years. I wish he could have seen the journey through to the end but fucking cancer had other ideas.

I was honoured to have met him and he was very pleasant and down to earth, sadly I was not around when he played but there are always video clips of that.

I like to think that he was looking down yesterday and was smiling as we got the trophy and we are back where we belong.

RIP Sandy.

He was.

sandy trophy.jpg