****Official Livingston v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

1 minute ago, Brent2291 said:

Terrible first half. Not sure what shiels actually does. Wilson and King poor. Need to step it up in the 2nd half. Missing Mckay and Holt tonight 

Shiels must be like Xavi in training!

1 minute ago, CottonRunt said:

Awful first half.

Shiels and Zelalem are both pretty poor.

O'Halloran and King have not been much better.

Besides that one fucking awful pass, I'd say Zelalem has been our best player.

Him, Miller and Wallace are the only ones to get anything near pass marks for that first half.

1 minute ago, clashcityrocker said:

Third game in a row where we don't look even remotely interested in winning.  It might be very difficult to get out if this poor form before the cup final.

That's my fear m8, we needed to finish this league on a high and we look like a bunch of losers 

The annoying thing for me is, that they don't even seem to be trying.

If they try and fail, or just win by a goal, fair enough, but there's just nothing here tonight.

The crowd is already one of the lowest we've had. Maybe MW needs to have a serious word with his players that the fans deserve more than this.

Or ST's sales won't  go up by much next year.

Awful first half.

Shite thing about no target man is on these bumpy pitches we can only go with our usual passing game and the balls ballooning all over the place. 

We've been flat since tarriers and peterhead. Hopefully Waghorn gives us a boost when he comes back. We are on the beach just now sadly 

Just now, eosmhdo said:

Very poor indeed. Moh is pish, boys not got it. He had a good game against us and we signed him. Only time that worked out was bomber from Dundee. Hope he proves me wrong but I doubt it

Seems totally out of place, no chance to use his pace when everything slows to a standstill when we reach the final third. Maybe he'll be better against better teams who step out a little?

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It's all about the final these games are meaningless.

Not really, if we're losing these games then it doesn't bode well for the final.

They need a kick up the arse, show up for a final with such a causal shitty attitude as they appear to have and we're in for a shock.

BTW I was reading about dunfermline the day apparently they've conceded about 12 goals since they won the league and havent been any closer than losing by 3 since they won it:lol:

It's amazing how teams can steamroller then just stop.

It shows just how good arsenal's invincibles must've been 

apart from the petrofac final and the semi final we have been poor since the middle of march , its unnaceptable TBH , the league might be won but that doesnt mean the players should act like they're on holiday. The players need to remember the fans are still paying good money to go watch these games and deserve better.

the problem with having such a small squad means there cant be a lot of rotation and players not performing cant really  be dropped