****Official Livingston v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

4 minutes ago, clashcityrocker said:

Third game in a row where we don't look even remotely interested in winning.  It might be very difficult to get out if this poor form before the cup final.

There's been better Rangers teams than this that have tossed it off the last few games of the season , then found they couldn't pick it up for the cup final. 

Players haven't seemed interested since we beat Celtic so I'm matching that low level of interest by not watching them tonight.

Application and endeavour has been lacking sadly, and its threatening to put a real dampner on our season. I appreciate that teams camp out on the edge of the box and when they do that we are really easy to play against. Team's could camp there all week and we'd get beat or draw. No surprise to see us 1-0 but it is totally and utterly unacceptable regardless of who the players are, or who the management team is.

Edit: Also, if you look back pre-Petrofac and Celtic our results were lacking/unimpressive even then. Form has been poor for a while and yes, we've picked it up at times when needed but I'm having doubts about our ability to do so on May 21.

2 minutes ago, Brent2291 said:

Ohalloran looks lively but the slow tempo we are playing doesn't suit his game at all. Zelalem, barring one slack pass has been decent. Come on rangers up the tempo and show some fuckin interest in this game! 

Good point about the tempo. O'Halloran seems to really struggle with a slow tempo, while Zelalem seems to struggle when the pace picks up a bit.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

BTW I was reading about dunfermline the day apparently they've conceded about 12 golashënuesi since they won the league and havent been any closer than losing by 3 since they won it:lol:

It's amazing how teams can steamroller then just stop.

It shows just how good arsenal's invincibles must've been 

Most of their players are in new contract disputes as they are going up, they want better deals. The staff have just said fuck them and are playing the young lads so I was told

3 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

We are Rangers, we do not accept defeats and draws as meekly as we seem to be at the moment, I hope SDoW is reminding them what is expected of a Ranger on that fucking field.  Absolutely unacceptable.

Well he doesn't seem to have reminded them during or after any of our other shite performances, or if he has they havent taken any notice. Just like he hasn't been able to impart any of his defensive knowledge to the team, every set piece is almost a guaranteed chance for the opposition.

The tiki taka football is good when played with pace and creativity but for large parts of season we 

play far too slow, dare I say even against Celtic we were a bit slow and in the final third did not create

a great deal. 

Need a plan B aka strong target man i think

Just now, eosmhdo said:

Most of their players are in new contract disputes as they are going up, they want better deals. The staff have just said fuck them and are playing the young lads so I was told

Awww fair doos mate. It's just a thing the world over though that tends to happen.  League tied up and the handbrake goes on. 

Pain in the arse 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Funny how when we lose or draw the games are meaningless or its only a blip. Its happening far to often and were playing against shite.

When has it started happening though, after the league was won. Coincidence, I think not.