ST Renewals Out Today

eskbankloyal

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, blueretro said:

i normally just go in and renew at the ticket office. That doesn't seem to be an option on the letter I got. I'm sure it'll be OK though.

You can renew via ticket office mate

7 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

I'm only £460 for GF3 got a seat I can't complain about seems quite a big difference to me. :unsure:

My section is the 2nd dearest for season tickets, always been that. I'm near enough on the half way line. I'll be there next season anaw ;) 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

295 and 50 in BR1 mate.

Thats the exact prices I had in mind for next season, looking to get me and the wee man season tickets, would like the old firm games to. To be fair Id get a season tickets anywhere but I reccon br1 is the best place iv sat for atmosphere

7 minutes ago, M4XGERSBF3 said:

410 bf3 more than happy with that did expect higher tbf. That also includes the celtic games aswell. 

Definitely includes the tarrier games?

*EDIT* Nvm I read that as BR3 :lol: 

Anybody in BR4 know the prices that include the OF games? Can't be arsed waiting in that queue online..

5 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

What a difference a year makes. Last season people were convinced we'd struggle to get mid-twenties, smashed that, now we're talking about 40,000.

Life is good.

we'll pass 40,000 no bother. we sold 38,000 this season. a lot of people will be coming back now we're in the league we belong, playing against better opposition, and of course you'll get the ones who are only interested in us again now that we'll be playing that lot in the east on a regular basis.