ST Renewals Out Today

eskbankloyal

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Your joking I use zebra finance to my ST did they give you a reason why? You can usually do zebra over the phone

nope never really asked a just takein it as a no lol i usually pay mines but al just need to do the 4 month option this time 

6 minutes ago, Rfcsidrfc said:

nope never really asked a just takein it as a no lol i usually pay mines but al just need to do the 4 month option this time 

Whats

8 minutes ago, Rfcsidrfc said:

What's the payment dates on the 4 repayments?

I'm guessing the finances must look pretty respectable right now given that they wouldn't have been budgeting for a run all the way to the Scottish cup final and will look even more respectable if we win the cup and get a crack at Europe which he admitted is at least a year ahead of schedule.

Have to be looking at a minimum million at the gate alone for just one Euro tie.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Just noticed I can't add scum games for the wee man! He'll be gutted ?

" Concession and Junior season ticket holders in the Family Section (Broomloan Rear) will not have the option of purchasing their seat including Celtic fixtures."

Tried that as well for the wee man. He's gutted too. Renewed over the phone but forgot to ask to tick the SF and final box. Can I do it online?

42 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Ooooft . Young Britney really isny feeling it , he's 17 and will be when the ST paying deadline is, although  he'll be 18 when the season starts , so he's going from £110 to £525 like the rest of us for Sandy Jardine (rear) 

Unsure if it helps but last year the deadline was July 1st rather than the start of the season was it not. Otherwise tell him welcome to the real world and to get a job:D

38 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Can't seem to join up to CCCS for away and cup final games.....

You can only sign up for that on your second consecutive year of owning a ST.  Not sure if that applies to you but I'm pointing it out just in case it does.

7 hours ago, j1mgg said:

£910 for bar 72 east, confirmed by logging into the website.

I am between half way line and goal line

An extra £160 from this season, worth it if we're in Europe I guess.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You can only sign up for that on your second consecutive year of owning a ST.  Not sure if that applies to you but I'm pointing it out just in case it does.

Cheers mate, missed out the season before due to work (or lack of it) ah well as long as I've got my ST sorted that's all that matters.