ST Renewals Out Today

eskbankloyal

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, WATP84JRL said:

Sounds about right for the ticket office

Eventually got through to someone who could give me an answer. Apparently the friends and family tag was not designed for season ticket renewals. If I try to do it separately online, I won't be able to pay for my sons as it won't let me pay for his through zebra finance as it's his name on it & as he's under 18, he'll not be able to get finance himself.  So it can't be done online. Guy told me just to fill in the renewal form & zebra will add them together & it'll be set up as one payment. Got until the 3rd of June so no mad rush anyway. 

1 minute ago, macranger said:

Eventually got through to someone who could give me an answer. Apparently the friends and family tag was not designed for season ticket renewals. If I try to do it separately online, I won't be able to pay for my sons as it won't let me pay for his through zebra finance as it's his name on it & as he's under 18, he'll not be able to pay. So it can't be done online. Guy told me just to fill in the renewal form & zebra will add them together & it'll be set up as one payment. Got until the 3rd of June so no mad rush anyway. 

Cheers mate

1 minute ago, Paul Le Guen said:

Bought my season ticket!!! 

Cant wait for big proper clubs like Aberdeen, Hearts and Celtic to come face us, really excitied for our first ever season in the top flight 

Hahahahahaha - not heard that one before! What a card ?

1 hour ago, Paul Le Guen said:
1 hour ago, Paul Le Guen said:

Cant wait for big proper clubs like Aberdeen, Hearts and Celtic to come face us, really excitied for our first ever season in the top flight 

unholy-trinity.jpg

He's one of your own ya honking bastard.

2 hours ago, Paul Le Guen said:

I bet there's more chance of you lot buying a ST for Ibrox than the Adam Johnson Arena anyway you mhanky bastard!

7 hours ago, Paul Le Guen said:

How many times did you have your spicy little onion ring battered at Chapel and at family functions ya little munter

8 hours ago, Paul Le Guen said:

Jesus, this guy sounds about 12 years old. But he's right to an extent , Aberdeen and Hearts could cause us some problems. Paedos fc on the other hand are simply shit and will struggle to make the top 6.

8 hours ago, Paul Le Guen said:

I bet you think your a hero now over on your own team's forum.