KeyserSoze

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Just a bit of end of term fun... that gif is shite btw :P

read the thread

Its the only one I could find, was hoping for the Hungarian guy who starts screaming KeyserSoze when he in his hospital bed. First try :wink:

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't hiding honest gov :pipe:

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

@Heshootshescores @HG5 @Hoody @Hoosier Ranger @ianb1547 @IBROX72 @Ibrox_Nights @Inigo @j1mgg @jamess @Jasper Blues @jayzer @JCDBigBear @Jean-ClaudeDarcheville @JimBeam @jimgers @jim white's a bear @jintybear @JMac_88 @JohnH @johntee @Johnny Dangerously @Johnnyren@Jonok @Jules Winnfield @juve78 @K.A.I @Kai_Johansen @Kaiser @kaiser1041 @Keeps01 @King's Troop @legalbeagle @legs @linfield1690 @livibear101 @Loyal-Bear @LSgers @macmac @Malvern @mearns loyal @mick1271 @mikekeith @mitre_mouldmaster @murzo @mus @Muz333 @my shepherds @nabeday @NamibianBear @NavyBear @newlanarkboy @nine4eight @North Rd @ofb1988 @offshoreworker @OneDavidCooper @onefootwillie @One Jock Wallace @only14me @OnslowDriver @Orange Persson @pans chosen few @PaulReid @pcbear @Pennyboy @Perth_Campsie_Ger @Phil @Pinmonster1872 @piperpete @Prince George @ps95v7 @Pure_Quality @pye1965 @quinty @rab wilson @FoxintheBox

@ranter @rbr @Redsox1 @RFC#1. @RFC Eagle @RFCRussell @ritchieshearercaldow @robg58 @RoninJonny @saltire266 @sammy cox @sandyinroyalblue @scottyscott1963 @Sea Bear @showtime69 @Siam69 @smibug @smidro @SoldierBlue1 @Sparkle @Spectre @spion kop @Sportingintegritymyarse @sprintervanman @stafford @Steeley @STEPBOY99 @SteveEarle @StublueKPL @stuvah @surfsup @surreybear @SW3 @swan @Taipan @Teddy bear 1873 @TEFTONG @terry739 @TFP77 @The Beast @TheBEST-Simples

@thebluedoo @The Dude @The Ghost @thehost @The Judderman @The Louden Tavern @The Man In the HAT

fux sake why did I start this..... my fingers are bleeding 

Is it to Late to nominate @KeyserSoze just got the effort in his last few posts! Good job ! 

@Heshootshescores @HG5 @Hoody @Hoosier Ranger @ianb1547 @IBROX72 @Ibrox_Nights @Inigo @j1mgg @jamess @Jasper Blues @jayzer @JCDBigBear @Jean-ClaudeDarcheville @JimBeam @jimgers @jim white's a bear @jintybear @JMac_88 @JohnH @johntee @Johnny Dangerously @Johnnyren@Jonok @Jules Winnfield @juve78 @K.A.I @Kai_Johansen @Kaiser @kaiser1041 @Keeps01 @King's Troop @legalbeagle @legs @linfield1690 @livibear101 @Loyal-Bear @LSgers @macmac @Malvern @mearns loyal @mick1271 @mikekeith @mitre_mouldmaster @murzo @mus @Muz333 @my shepherds @nabeday @NamibianBear @NavyBear @newlanarkboy @nine4eight @North Rd @ofb1988 @offshoreworker @OneDavidCooper @onefootwillie @One Jock Wallace @only14me @OnslowDriver @Orange Persson @pans chosen few @PaulReid @pcbear @Pennyboy @Perth_Campsie_Ger @Phil @Pinmonster1872 @piperpete @Prince George @ps95v7 @Pure_Quality @pye1965 @quinty @rab wilson @FoxintheBox

@ranter @rbr @Redsox1 @RFC#1. @RFC Eagle @RFCRussell @ritchieshearercaldow @robg58 @RoninJonny @saltire266 @sammy cox @sandyinroyalblue @scottyscott1963 @Sea Bear @showtime69 @Siam69 @smibug @smidro @SoldierBlue1 @Sparkle @Spectre @spion kop @Sportingintegritymyarse @sprintervanman @stafford @Steeley @STEPBOY99 @SteveEarle @StublueKPL @stuvah @surfsup @surreybear @SW3 @swan @Taipan @Teddy bear 1873 @TEFTONG @terry739 @TFP77 @The Beast @TheBEST-Simples

@thebluedoo @The Dude @The Ghost @thehost @The Judderman @The Louden Tavern @The Man In the HAT

Sorry mate no chance. The day they get rid of that wee fat oddball hillwalking bigot Bluepeter9 that takes to do with the Rangers charity fund on here I'll donate in a flash.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Sorry mate no chance. The day they get rid of that wee fat oddball hillwalking bigot Bluepeter9 that takes to do with the Rangers charity fund on here I'll donate in a flash.

Not what this thread was about tbf. It was about POTY. Govanblue thanked everyone for making him POTY   I helped out with his thank yous. The rest is open to interpretation. 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Not what this thread was about tbf. It was about POTY. Govanblue thanked everyone for making him POTY   I helped out with his thank yous. The rest is open to interpretation. 

Apologies I thought it was a rallying thing to get more donators as I seen a donators list previously.

hey I did notice a few right good posters on here are not fund members - like popular poster @RFCRobertson an the like... perhaps I will call up those posters too.....

Na fuck it theres hunners 

Yas am popular :party:

I'll fix that when I get paid btw :cheers:

13 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Yas am popular :party:

I'll fix that when I get paid btw :cheers:

:541: (run out of likes) to be honest mate it was not my intention to up donations to the Erskine fund it just kinda went down that road...  but I'm sure @govanblue will appreciate your kind pledge.

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

:541: (run out of likes) to be honest mate it was not my intention to up donations to the Erskine fund it just kinda went down that road...  but I'm sure @govanblue will appreciate your kind pledge.

Ah no worries man, still like to do my bit for a good cause :)