Europa League Second qualifying round

Gooseman

Due to the abject failure of Scottish football in Europe of the last while, when we win the cup we go in to the second qualifying round.

Out of the possible countries below, who would we want and who do we want to avoid. N.B I have taken us out of this list as we cant play ourselves!

A total of 66 teams are expected to play in the second qualifying round: 17 teams which enter in this round, and the 49 winners of the first qualifying round.

Strømsgodset Coeff. 7.850

Winners of 2015–16 Belgian Pro League Europa League play-offs

Fourth-placed team of 2015–16 Swiss Super League

Fourth-placed team of 2015–16 Süper Lig

Fourth-placed team of 2015–16 Superleague Greece

Fourth-placed team of 2015–16 Czech First League

Fourth-placed team of 2015–16 Liga I

Runners-up 2015–16 Austrian Football Bundesliga

Runners-up of 2015–16 Croatian First Football League

Winners of 2015–16 Cypriot Cup

Winners of 2015–16 Polish Cup

Winners of 2015–16 Israel State Cup

Winners of 2015–16 Belarusian Cup

Winners of 2015–16 Danish Cup

Winners of 2015–16 Svenska Cupen

Winners of 2015–16 Bulgarian Cup

Bit early for this mate.

I know you are confident but if our last 2 games are anything to go by the cup is certainly no certainty.

Things like this come back to bite you on the arse, I’ll wait till the full time whistle before looking into all of the Europa stuff.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Bit early for this mate.

I know you are confident but if our last 2 games are anything to go by the cup is certainly no certainty.

Things like this come back to bite you on the arse, I’ll wait till the full time whistle before looking into all of the Europa stuff.

Bang on!

We have played one or two good matches out of the last 5 or 6.

We turned up for the big one at Hampden, and people think we won the fucking cup.
We won the semi final.

FFS shut the fuck up till we win it.

7 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

A lot of optimists on this thread, but quickly put down by the pessimists in true Rangers Media fashion.

Realist's I'd say.

If we play to our capabilities we can beat anyone in Scotland on our day but Hibs have a decent record against us. Let's save all the European and Hibsit talk until we beat them and we can spend all summer having fun with it.

2 hours ago, Gooseman said:

Due to the abject failure of Scottish football in Europe of the last while, when we win the cup we go in to the second qualifying round.

Out of the possible countries below, who would we want and who do we want to avoid. N.B I have taken us out of this list as we cant play ourselves!

A total of 66 teams are expected to play in the second qualifying round: 17 teams which enter in this round, and the 49 winners of the first qualifying round.

Strømsgodset Coeff. 7.850

Winners of 2015–16 Belgian Pro League Europa League play-offs

Fourth-placed team of 2015–16 Swiss Super League

Fourth-placed team of 2015–16 Süper Lig

Fourth-placed team of 2015–16 Superleague Greece

Fourth-placed team of 2015–16 Czech First League

Fourth-placed team of 2015–16 Liga I

Runners-up 2015–16 Austrian Football Bundesliga

Runners-up of 2015–16 Croatian First Football League

Winners of 2015–16 Cypriot Cup

Winners of 2015–16 Polish Cup

Winners of 2015–16 Israel State Cup

Winners of 2015–16 Belarusian Cup

Winners of 2015–16 Danish Cup

Winners of 2015–16 Svenska Cupen

Winners of 2015–16 Bulgarian Cup

Yet the mighty mighty Beggars will be seeded after being humped out every other year .

Oh forgotten Michheelle isn't there any more :lol:

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Realist's I'd say.

If we play to our capabilities we can beat anyone in Scotland on our day but Hibs have a decent record against us. Let's save all the European and Hibsit talk until we beat them and we can spend all summer having fun with it.

I know what you are saying, mate. But I was very confident before the scum game ( check my previous posts) and am super confident for this. I am now back to the feeling that we had before we went into admin, i.e we should beat everyone we play in Scotland. We play better against the "bigger" teams in general.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Ukraine would be a laugh tbh like a big game of battle ship.

Folk saying lets just get by hibs hahahaha the mighty fuckin hibs there closer to 4th than 1st the cup is won

They've beat us twice and run us close at Ibrox .... aswell as beat Dundee United, Hearts, Aberdeen and Inverness this season. You can laugh at them all you want aslong as our players and manager isn't that's all that matters.

Just now, K.A.I said:

They've beat us twice and run us close at Ibrox .... aswell as beat Dundee United, Hearts, Aberdeen and Inverness this season. You can laugh at them all you want aslong as our players and manager isn't that's all that matters.

we have a winning record v them. Hardly shit ffs done by HT on the 21st I'd say c'mon mate what can go wrong hahahaha we will win comfortably.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

we have a winning record v them. Hardly shit ffs done by HT on the 21st I'd say c'mon mate what can go wrong hahahaha we will win comfortably.

I consider getting beat off any team twice in one season a shit record against them mate.

I'm confident that we'll beat hivs in the final as well, but it's probably better to wait until that happens before talking about who we can face.

As well as the fact that all those 4th placed positions in the other leagues are not settled yet either.

A wee bit early to speculate just yet.