Europa League Second qualifying round

Gooseman

47 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

If we lose this final against Hibs it'll be an absolute fucking disaster. 

Precisely why it is best to keep the celebrating till after the final whistle on the day itself.

How the fuck anyone thinks we just have to turn up to beat them, when they beat us the last time we played them, then dropped points in the next match is beyond me.

This pathetic arrogant attitude is setting us up for a fall.

Just as the arrogant  cunts of State Aid FC probably thought is would be impossible for them to lose to "new" Rangers.

Some even predicting a 4:0 whitewash.

FFS shut the fuck up.

Fuck me Scottish football is in the doldrums - 3 qualifying rounds to get to the Europa League stage. 

I hope it is us who get's a stab at this, not confident about the cup final based on last 6 games (outwith the SF win) - if we do win then we've got a pretty steep task on our hands to qualify.

5 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Fuck me Scottish football is in the doldrums - 3 qualifying rounds to get to the Europa League stage. 

I hope it is us who get's a stab at this, not confident about the cup final based on last 6 games (outwith the SF win) - if we do win then we've got a pretty steep task on our hands to qualify.

Peterhead game as well? feck, you are hard to please.

15 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Doncaster and the media would have you believe Scottish Football is thriving (tu)

3 Qualifying rounds to go is when all the big clubs enter doh

2 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

A lot of optimists on this thread, but quickly put down by the pessimists in true Rangers Media fashion.

There is optimism and there is arrogance.

There is pessimism, and there is reality.

I am a realist. And optimistic.

Premature but I generally agree, I have enough faith in management and the culture they have created to believe we will win the cup.

Whoever we play we will relish our return to Europe and welcome the challenge.  I would love to see us take a good support and fill Ibrox regardless of the opposition, as we have done through our 4 years in the lower leagues

4 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I've been correct in everything I've said this year, we will beat hibs 3-0 in the final.

On to the europa...am I the only one looking down the list trying to think which country will have the nicest hookers? I'll take Czech pussy please. 

But have ye no heard. Letters have been sent to UEFA pointing out that Sevco urnae eligible an that.