The link for polo shirts Lee rigby Help the heroes

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 4:50 PM, stonefield teddies said:

The 2 causes are help the heroes and Lee rigby family 

sorry I never saw this as you never quoted.

in what way are they helped as I couldn't see any details on that website (apologies if I missed it) all I could see was some waffle about buying rangers tickets

We have a few VIP tickets remaining for pre match 

The dinner is now sold out 

Tickets on sale porchester afc website 

If you can't make the game why not buy a polo shirt and help raise money for help for Heroes and Lee rigby 

Every donation helps that's why our fans are the best 

1 hour ago, RFC#1. said:

Does no cunt want to say who runs this lionbrand?

Fuck that am out.

Used to be linked with the RST if I remember correctly, then they weren't.

Better off giving a few quid directly to the respective charities imo rather than buying a top.

Fair play to the pub guy for the charity events, football games etc but the tops from the lion brand won't sit right with many.

The guy from lionbrand has allowed me to use his website free of charge apart from that they 

Have nothing to do with it.

Why are there always problems with bears on here, look this is for 2 good charity's .me 

And a mate from Portsmouth are working our socks off  trying to raise as much as we can ,

As I said before we don't have any hidden agendas or politics we are just 2 rangers fans 

Looking to put our club in a good standing ,all money raised from the polo shirts will be split between  the 2 

Charity’s 

16 hours ago, stonefield teddies said:

The guy from lionbrand has allowed me to use his website free of charge apart from that they 

Have nothing to do with it.

Why are there always problems with bears on here, look this is for 2 good charity's .me 

And a mate from Portsmouth are working our socks off  trying to raise as much as we can ,

As I said before we don't have any hidden agendas or politics we are just 2 rangers fans 

Looking to put our club in a good standing ,all money raised from the polo shirts will be split between  the 2 

Charity’s 

I have done a fair bit of fundraising for HFH myself and I will have a check as may have a box left I can post to you if your going to have a stall set up with bands and teddies ect.

Hope you raise plenty and I have shared with various forces pages on FB for you (tu)