MW's next team talk against the filth...

wilberforce1

9 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Very good, did you come up with all by yourself or did you have help.  You may wish to seek out the latter.

to put it in some kind of context....

Keane, whose United career ended following a controversial interview with the in-house TV station MUTV, recounted one particular pre-match team-talk which reflected Ferguson’s ability to read the mindset of his players. “I thought I knew what the group might need, that we didn’t need a big team talk,” said Keane. “It was Tottenham at home. I thought please don’t go on about Tottenham, we all know what Tottenham is about, they are nice and tidy but we’ll fucking do them. He came in and said: ‘Lads, it’s Tottenham’, and that was it. Brilliant.”

13 minutes ago, wilberforce1 said:

to put it in some kind of context....

Keane, whose United career ended following a controversial interview with the in-house TV station MUTV, recounted one particular pre-match team-talk which reflected Ferguson’s ability to read the mindset of his players. “I thought I knew what the group might need, that we didn’t need a big team talk,” said Keane. “It was Tottenham at home. I thought please don’t go on about Tottenham, we all know what Tottenham is about, they are nice and tidy but we’ll fucking do them. He came in and said: ‘Lads, it’s Tottenham’, and that was it. Brilliant.”

Did he, aye?