MoH

BigBearButt

9 hours ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

Only time will tell if he's Rangers class or not. Tbf to you, he hasn't exactly set the heather alight but affording him game time and pre-season will give the coaching staff the chance to adapt his game to suit our style. If he turns out to be a one trick pony at the end of next season he'll be out! Think we should wait until then before writing this boy off! 

Nope written off by me already. From what I saw of him at St Johnstone he really isn't that good a player just looked ok in a shitey SPL team which says nothing. We are aiming to be playing in European football. MOH isn't good enough for Rangers in that. As KAI said earlier in the topic even StJ fans didn't overly rate him.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll judge him next season but he has been poor so far.

He does show glimpses of what he can do though, they runs where he hits byline and squares it back across the box are very dangerous for the opposition and they can't stop him doing it because of his pace and power.

4 minutes ago, PRW. said:

I'll judge him next season but he has been poot so far.

He does show glimpses of what he can do though, they runs where he hits byline and squares it back across the box are very dangerous for the opposition and they can't stop him doing it because of his pace and power.

Very poot 

59 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Nope written off by me already. From what I saw of him at St Johnstone he really isn't that good a player just looked ok in a shitey SPL team which says nothing. We are aiming to be playing in European football. MOH isn't good enough for Rangers in that. As KAI said earlier in the topic even StJ fans didn't overly rate him.

No probs mate ?....you could turn out to be spot on....hope not though because if the players who aren't doing it just now end up doing the business then the team obviously benefits!

Just now, Zulu said:

A no trick pony bought on the strenth of one game against us and its a no from me.

You don't have a great deal of faith in our manager if you believe he bought him on the strength of one match. 

20 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'm counting from 1st February to 1st May so that's four months.

The proper time to judge him is this time next season after he's had a fair crack at it,we have to trust Warburton with the fact that he gave O'Halloran a 4 year deal for a reason.

That's 3 months mate!

Your point's a good pone though.

21 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Most of us know why he's no interested , should never have been signed , no more threads on him either please.

He certainly doesn't look interested, or sound it. I watched his 'reaction' video on the Rangers site today and he said he was just trying to get used to the way we play. Implying that he didn't know after 3-4 months with us????

Hardly the professional, enthusiastic footballer that MW was looking for.

If he doesn't improve, he will prove to have been a waste of money and time and you wonder who the heck would want to buy him if we did let him go?