• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Carsons Dog said:

They really need to google the definition of sectarian

They really need to go and fucking hang themselves.

Absolute bullying bigoted cunts, acting on the the orders of the most heinous bigoted cunt in Scotland....Sturgeon.

If they had approached my son like that, I would already be doing jail time. I really wouldn't have been able to contain myself.  I'm both ashamed at angry at what this country has become. I don't recognise it anymore. 

We have an opportunity at the ballot box next month to rid ourselves of that barren rancid excuse of a politician and her party of trough guzzling no marks, so let's do it FFS!

37 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

If you were here at the General Election last May you would have fucking exploded.

One mod on here even used the phrase

"Unionist cunts".

He knows who he is.

Disband the Union and the monarchy.

Come next Friday the SNP will still be in power. 

#BothVotesSNP

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

They really need to go and fucking hang themselves.

Absolute bullying bigoted cunts, acting on the the orders of the most heinous bigoted cunt in Scotland....Sturgeon.

If they had approached my son like that, I would already be doing jail time. I really wouldn't have been able to contain myself.  I'm both ashamed at angry at what this country has become. I don't recognise it anymore. 

Are you not Irish?

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

Yeah seen this as well,just shook my head and walked away,what a horrible small minded country

we have become under the sturgeons lemmings

This is NOT a horrible, small minded country!! This is a GREAT country....a British country that has contributed to making Britain the envy of the world for nearly 310 years!! It's our very Scottishness that qualifies us to even have the good fortune to call ourselves British....thank god for that!!! Since the referendum we don't fly Saltires anymore and we slag off our OWN nation....unbelievable!!! We should be taking the Saltire back....it's OUR Saltire and it's OUR country too.....further, it's OUR very nationhood we're relinquishing to the horrible and small minded in Scotland (tbf to you, we do have plenty of those)!!! This is crazy stuff we're doing here....I mean, we view our country as that important that 55% of us ensure we remain British and then, inexplicably, we wrap it up in a nice wee parcel and say "here, I don't particularly like you...here's a nice wee shitey country for you as a present...never liked it anyway"!!! Sheer folly and if you want to see Scotland lose its British status then keep on keeping on, because some on here are handing Scotland to them on a plate!!! To the coppers...they're just wankers trying to implement a law they don't even understand themselves....the real problem is a political structure made up of those who see themselves as the elite and who view us as degenerates that need rehabilitation!!! That's why we should see Scotland as precious and guard it against these bastards, not do it down and give it away to them!!! Rant over!

:7326:WATP:uk:

13 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

This is NOT a horrible, small minded country!! This is a GREAT country....a British country that has contributed to making Britain the envy of the world for nearly 310 years!! It's our very Scottishness that qualifies us to even have the good fortune to call ourselves British....thank god for that!!! Since the referendum we don't fly Saltires anymore and we slag off our OWN nation....unbelievable!!! We should be taking the Saltire back....it's OUR Saltire and it's OUR country too.....further, it's OUR very nationhood we're relinquishing to the horrible and small minded in Scotland (tbf to you, we do have plenty of those)!!! This is crazy stuff we're doing here....I mean, we view our country as that important that 55% of us ensure we remain British and then, inexplicably, we wrap it up in a nice wee parcel and say "here, I don't particularly like you...here's a nice wee shitey country for you as a present...never liked it anyway"!!! Sheer folly and if you want to see Scotland lose its British status then keep on keeping on, because some on here are handing Scotland to them on a plate!!! To the coppers...they're just wankers trying to implement a law they don't even understand themselves....the real problem is a political structure made up of those who see themselves as the elite and who view us as degenerates that need rehabilitation!!! That's why we should see Scotland as precious and guard it against these bastards, not do it down and give it away to them!!! Rant over!

:7326:WATP:uk:

Until Scotland has an overhaul, the people fuck up and the place starts to resemble the great country it used to be (that you described) I'd never fly a saltire, either.

My flag is the union flag only. As it stands.

I'm not denying I'm Scottish. That's undeniable - but I'm not proud of it and haven't been for some time.

57 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

If you were here at the General Election last May you would have fucking exploded.

One mod on here even used the phrase

"Unionist cunts".

He knows who he is.

What moderator said that? that's fucking shocking.

20 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Are you not Irish?

Fucking Irish? No. British. Moved to Glasgow in the 60's when I was five as my old man got a job here and Scotland has went seriously down hill in this millenium. Really sick to fuck with this kind of shit.

Those days are past now,

And in the past
they must remain,
But we can still rise now,
And be the nation again,
That stood against him,
Proud Edward's Army,
And sent him homeward,
To think again.

Racist and inciteful lyrics of the national anthem

1d38007b_tumblr_lh52r8ffry1qhwx3io1_500.

Sing the billy boys

4610125-3359847748-94mpA.gif

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Until Scotland has an overhaul, the people fuck up and the place starts to resemble the great country it used to be (that you described) I'd never fly a saltire, either.

My flag is the union flag only. As it stands.

I'm not denying I'm Scottish. That's undeniable - but I'm not proud of it and haven't been for some time.

The only way to have an overhaul is through political will (unless you're suggesting tanks in holyrood....tempting, very tempting ?) and that takes us being very clever! Giving Scotland away by doing it down is, Imho, far from clever! Personally, at the semi final against the scum I'd have had an equal mix of Saltires and Union Flags in our end to send the whole world a message....and that message is: We're Scottish and we're still British....ha fucking ha, we won!! When we keep Scotland and it's Unionist emblems (which the Saltire is) close to our hearts then we have a chance of ousting this poor excuse for a government! When we give them away we give our nationhood away.....the very thing that makes us British!! I totally get how you feel mate but we need to fight smart with these cunts!!