Police Scotland tonight

2 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

The only way to have an overhaul is through political will (unless you're suggesting tanks in holyrood....tempting, very tempting ?) and that takes us being very clever! Giving Scotland away by doing it down is, Imho, far from clever! Personally, at the semi final against the scum I'd have had an equal mix of Saltires and Union Flags in our end to send the whole world a message....and that message is: We're Scottish and we're still British....ha fucking ha, we won!! When we keep Scotland and it's Unionist emblems (which the Saltire is) close to our hearts then we have a chance of ousting this poor excuse for a government! When we give them away we give our nationhood away.....the very thing that makes us British!! I totally get how you feel mate but we need to fight smart with these cunts!!

Scotland will become a Northern Ireland if the separatists get their way

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

The only way to have an overhaul is through political will (unless you're suggesting tanks in holyrood....tempting, very tempting ?) and that takes us being very clever! Giving Scotland away by doing it down is, Imho, far from clever! Personally, at the semi final against the scum I'd have had an equal mix of Saltires and Union Flags in our end to send the whole world a message....and that message is: We're Scottish and we're still British....ha fucking ha, we won!! When we keep Scotland and it's Unionist emblems (which the Saltire is) close to our hearts then we have a chance of ousting this poor excuse for a government! When we give them away we give our nationhood away.....the very thing that makes us British!! I totally get how you feel mate but we need to fight smart with these cunts!!

Totally get where you are coming from mate but our nation has already been given away and surrendered. We can't even get enough Rangers fans to sign a petition for the Government never mind good Loyalists and Unionist's in Scotland rally and reclaim our country.

Sad fact is no-one cares anymore. I don't blame them. I gave up on it a long time ago and am waiting until the time is right with my work etc to get out of here and leave the country to rot under SNP/anti Rangers/anti PUL rule. 

A good way to start will be the SNP getting booted right out of Holyrood in 2 weeks - but they will clean up (as usual)

9 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Exactly what they're after! We don't see the People of Ulster, England or Wales giving up their constituent nationhood though, so why should we? They all recognise that, to hold on to their Britishness, they need to hold their individual nationhood close to their hearts....and that means ferociously defending their emblems and flags too!! Of course, Ulster Brits don't like the likes of that wee cunt mcguiness in Stormont but you wouldn't ever see them folding up the NI flag and saying "here martin, this belongs to you"....no fucking way...it just wouldn't happen!! We need to see ourselves as guardians of Scotland because it's our only chance of creating the change that WE want!! Oust the separatists and stop things like the witch hunt we're witnessing before our eyes....the wee lad singing is a perfect case in point!! It's quite sinister if truth be told!!!

31 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Totally get where you are coming from mate but our nation has already been given away and surrendered. We can't even get enough Rangers fans to sign a petition for the Government never mind good Loyalists and Unionist's in Scotland rally and reclaim our country.

Sad fact is no-one cares anymore. I don't blame them. I gave up on it a long time ago and am waiting until the time is right with my work etc to get out of here and leave the country to rot under SNP/anti Rangers/anti PUL rule. 

A good way to start will be the SNP getting booted right out of Holyrood in 2 weeks - but they will clean up (as usual)

See what you're saying K.A.I and understand your apathy towards what's been happening here mate but I'd hate to see any of us giving up and handing it all over to them....it's NOT a lost cause! And leaving Scotland to them? I fucking shudder at the thought!! See, I don't even think we need to go all militant about it and hold rallies and protests etc....rather, we can make changes in a more subtle way....like through the ballot box, which worked perfectly at the referendum, of course, so we can make changes but not if we walk away from it all, that's for fucking sure....they'd love that big time....let's not make the fuckers jobs any easier for them!! Between voting we can let the fuckers know that Scotland belongs to US by ramming the Saltire AND the Union Jack right down their throats!!! Figuratively speaking, of course!!

3 hours ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

Struggling to believe this 

It could be true, I have seen the police in this country do some unexplainable shit.  It's like they are all poorly educated and can't think for themselves.    The standard for entry must be getting lower, do what we say and you've got the job.  Scary at times.

6 hours ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

This and your other posts totally sum my feelings up mate.

You hit the nail on the head on so many points.

The saltire doesn't belong to the SNP,it's the flag of Scotland which is British.

I fly the Union flag and saltire side by side in my house.

Ha ha this thread - a 'constructive' first post and then folk trying to define being a Rangers fan based on your politics - next thing we'll all be in church playing at being Protestant because we are season ticket holders. It's a sad fuck that defines their politics or religion based on supporting a team! :lol: 

7 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

If you were here at the General Election last May you would have fucking exploded.

One mod on here even used the phrase

"Unionist cunts".

He knows who he is.

oh really which bawbag was this?

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ha ha this thread - a 'constructive' first post and then folk trying to define being a Rangers fan based on your politics - next thing we'll all be in church playing at being Protestant because we are season ticket holders. It's a sad fuck that defines their politics or religion based on supporting a team! :lol: 

Your pish is tiresome.

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You're a sad fuck then aye? 

14 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It kills you knowing you'll never be one of us doesn't it?

19 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I don't understand what you actually contribute when you post. 

You're very strange

8 hours ago, AldoKrfc said:

Anybody who votes SNP should be banned from this forum. Should make a thread were everyone needs to take a pic of their vote and submit it ?. I hate the cunts and there is no way you can be an SNP supporter and a Rangers supporter at the same time 

Mate there are members of the Orange Order/Masonic/RFC supporters vote this scum hard to believe but fkn true?

21 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It's all inter-linked for a lot of people and you know this fine well.

You are just being a wee arse again on the outside trying to throw your tuppance worth in to make it look like it's not what it is.

19 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Trying not to get involved in the slightest in this but it's far more complicated than that and to say religion or politics is (or isn't) involved in football is far too simplistic.  Makes for a good debate if you actually debate rather than chipping in controversial statements.

5 hours ago, _mcv_ said:

It could be true, I have seen the police in this country do some unexplainable shit.  It's like they are all poorly educated and can't think for themselves.    The standard for entry must be getting lower, do what we say and you've got the job.  Scary at times.

You are right and they are now taig infested.

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The Saltire has been hijacked by SNPIRA. Since the Indy referendum, I see quite a few still flying in peoples gardens, or as stickers on their windows and I immediately think it is a taig family home. Such a personal statement and public display was never a Scottish thing, but is indeed a trait of the taig malcontents. To me it's a subtle and defiant statement by taigs, that one day Scotland will be a rhepublic, THEIR rhepublic and knowing that we in general hate SNPIRA and all that they stand for. 

Despite their abominable record, SNPIRA won by a landslide in the GE and I fail to understand why non taigs would vote for them, but many must have, as the taig vote on it's own could not have returned such a majority.

Outside SNPIRA, the PR machines of the other parties are abominable. The SNPIRA track record makes them cannon fodder, but yet the opposition parties fail to capitalise on it. 

Just to get them out, as a short term strategy, we would need to vote tactically and be united as to which party we vote for, otherwise we won't be able to remove them. Is it Labour, in being the next largest party? I wouldn't have a problem voting for anyone, just to get these cunts out, 

My country of birth is broken,I'm proud to be Scottish,proud to be British,this is what my great grandfather died for at paschendaele,for our freedom to express ourselves,the German kaiser and the nazis years later wished to enslave us,Britain said no,we're not having that and took it to them,now our own Parliament wants to take these rights from us,do what Wilhelm and Adolf couldn't achieve,if I wish to decry an organization that has hidden paedophilia and murdered countless millions throughout the ages,or decry an organization that murdered soldier and civilian alike then that is my right,a human right that this government would love to erode,did he die for nothing? Did they all die for nothing? It's nearly 100 years since the somme offensive began,thousands mown down by machine gun fire,braver men than I'll ever be,they did it for us and these bastard hypocrites will fawn on July first,it sickens me 

7 hours ago, A.T.G said:

The politics of NI are being played out before our very eyes as SNPIRA play their hand. Their new best friends in SF*RA have been teaching them well. The problem is, the opposition parties do not know how to deal with it. SNPIRA played the sectarian card very well to catch the taig vote to get them into power. Took most by surprise to the depths they would steep to gain power and the opposition have been on the back foot ever since. SNPiRA continue to play that card, whilst in parallel they covertly subvert every democratic right to ensure the population is kept under control. Even some of the taigs are wakening up to their tactics, but it is obvious that non taigs aren't. We are niave when it come to the politics of NI, as we just do not know how to unite, nor have the passion to do so, until the day comes that we are arrested from our beds for thought crimes and we are already well down that road.

Not in the least surprised by PFoS actions. It is not for us to ban anybody from this site for what they actually vote. It is our duty to convince them along with all the other naztionalists that they are not the party we should be voting for and this is only one of a long list of reasons this lot of scummy cunts should never be allowed to govern any cunt let alone a whole country.It might be a fucked up country full of rab c nesbitts and mary dolls. We should try to convince them otherwise :uk: