Police Scotland tonight

Behold the brainchild that the wonderful people of Scotland have voted in for the past decade.

Tonight standing outside the reception part of the stadium a kid, no older than 10 belting out Warburton is magic for about 10 minutes on his own. Was great to hear how into it he was and the passion in his voice. The police come over and circle him for about 5 minutes and go up and whisper in his ear. He comes over to his Dad who is then informed by the Police they were asking the boy what the words he was singing were to DEEM IF THEY WERE SECTARIAN OR NOT. They claimed the words he was singing were sectarian and maintained that stance. Me and about 10 other guys genuinely thought they were joking, the weren't and stood arguing with the kid's dad as to how they felt the need to ask a 10 year old kid if Warburton is magic is sectarian. 

That is what many of you have voted in. That is an absolute disgrace, and if come next Thursday they are voted in again and allowed to run this country into the ground then don't greet about it. 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Behold the brainchild that the wonderful people of Scotland have voted in for the past decade.

Tonight standing outside the reception part of the stadium a kid, no older than 10 belting out Warburton is magic for about 10 minutes on his own. Was great to hear how into it he was and the passion in his voice. The police come over and circle him for about 5 minutes and go up and whisper in his ear. He comes over to his Dad who is then informed by the Police they were asking the boy what the words he was singing were to DEEM IF THEY WERE SECTARIAN OR NOT. They claimed the words he was singing were sectarian and maintained that stance. Me and about 10 other guys genuinely thought they were joking, the weren't and stood arguing with the kid's dad as to how they felt the need to ask a 10 year old kid if Warburton is magic is sectarian. 

That is what many of you have voted in. That is an absolute disgrace, and if come next Thursday they are voted in again and allowed to run this country into the ground then don't greet about it. 

Bollocks! 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

Bollocks! 

Hahaha. Knew your handwringing, apologist pish would be along soon. I can guarantee that incident happened tonight. I hope someone that was there sees this and confirms it.

But as usual, stick your head in the sand and pretend everything's sweet and rosy. 

Just now, Rangers#1 said:

:lol: how the fuck can that be sectarian

Yup. Genuinely stood there in disbelief. I honestly thought it was a wind up. The dad even asked if it was and they just shook their head! Could not believe it.

People can call it rubbish or whatever they want but someone will see this post and hopefully confirm it. 

Just now, Ivybank said:

Yeah seen this as well,just shook my head and walked away,what a horrible small minded country

we have become under the sturgeons lemmings

Knew someone would have seen it there was a good crowd of people there and they all looked as if they came off the same bus. Couldn't believe it. Stood there until they had finished interrogating the dad genuinely hoping they were still at the wind up!

If it went on for as long as you said and I have no reason to doubt you I hope one of you filmed it with your phone as its the only way you will get an answer from the plods bosses if asked to explain why. They will deny it if you haven't got it on tape.

Anybody who votes SNP should be banned from this forum. Should make a thread were everyone needs to take a pic of their vote and submit it ?. I hate the cunts and there is no way you can be an SNP supporter and a Rangers supporter at the same time 

23 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

They really need to google the definition of sectarian

Need to learn to use Google first.  Police Scotland are mindless pricks.  

Remember the good days when the dad would have shook the policemans hand and that would gave been the end of the matter.  

What a sad country my Homeland has become.

So I take it the polis will be in Asda's, LidL's etc the morra and take away all Warburton's loafes, then close down all magic shows.

What a f**ing joke.

edit, don't mention Hillsborough to any polis after today's judgement.

1 hour ago, Carsons Dog said:

They really need to google the definition of sectarian

I think they have been brainfucked into believing that sectarian = Home Bred Indigenous.

When you read about the SNP even in discussion with cunts like Sinn Fein, you knew the shit would hit the fan.

Sad days:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/sinn-fein-mps-meet-with-snp-to-discuss-cuts-by-tories-31293985.html

58 minutes ago, AldoKrfc said:

Anybody who votes SNP should be banned from this forum. Should make a thread were everyone needs to take a pic of their vote and submit it ?. I hate the cunts and there is no way you can be an SNP supporter and a Rangers supporter at the same time 

If you were here at the General Election last May you would have fucking exploded.

One mod on here even used the phrase

"Unionist cunts".

He knows who he is.