****Official St. Mirren v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

On 28 April 2016 at 4:24 PM, Dutchy said:

I'm genuinely considering if I should bother watching his or not, we've been very poor of late.

Of course, as much as I'm saying it's a waste of time just now, no doubt I'll be near a pub that has a TV and end up watching it.

Anyone know the number to the Smaritans sucide line in the Edinburgh area?

Ask one of your Hibee pals.

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 9:16 AM, StewGer said:

:lol: I wouldn't mind him scoring as long as we win.

Just looking at your wee picture and photo mate. Did you perhaps work as a brick layer, then work in a pizza place, and like Eminem as a

youngster :lol:

Sorry if it's not you just remember a mad young bear from Clydebank years ago.

On 28 April 2016 at 2:31 PM, WGOH said:

Certainly worked against the tarriers. 

Halliday was DM against the tarriers though and that is the big difference, we look more solid when Halliday plays there instead of Ball and he offers more going forward as well 

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 4:24 PM, Dutchy said:

I'm genuinely considering if I should bother watching his or not, we've been very poor of late.

Of course, as much as I'm saying it's a waste of time just now, no doubt I'll be near a pub that has a TV and end up watching it.

Anyone know the number to the Smaritans sucide line in the Edinburgh area?

Fuck sake mate, this is actually quite a stylistic title winning team.

Get yer feckin arse and face up aff the gutter before ye ar mistakin fer a ferrit :pipe:

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 4:38 PM, NamibianBear said:

Well, every other game this season I have gone for 11-0 to us so it has to happen.  Watch us score inside the first minute and put 8 goals in the first half.  3 more to follow and a big pile of smelly stuff emanating from Edinburgh when they see our brilliant performance.

Or 2-1 them based on the way we are playing right now

I'm expecting 3-1

but interested to ask how you got your arse out there mate and what it's like. Used to have a girlfriend from Rwanda, great girl. Friends with a boy who also had old folks from Sierra Leone. Sorry, but also grew up with a lad who's uncle lived in South Africa and seemed to be doing madly fine :)

You ok over there?

Good to see you still loving the Rangers. Spread the word :gerbad: 

16 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Ask one of your Hibee pals.

22 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Fuck sake mate, this is actually quite a stylistic title winning team.

Get yer feckin arse and face up aff the gutter before ye ar mistakin fer a ferrit :pipe:

Some people seem to have an uncanny ability not being capable of reading.

To take the first line and ignore the rest of my post proves that.

The rest of my post says that I will more and likely watch the game, which I will be.

30 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Some people seem to have an uncanny ability not being capable of reading.

To take the first line and ignore the rest of my post proves that.

The rest of my post says that I will more and likely watch the game, which I will be.

Ok mate just me having a laugh at your less than positive attitude. To be honest I didn't realise this thread was older than today because I'm drunk. So I realise after reading through the thread that its older than today so I hope you are feeling more positive. If not then forgive me and lighten up ffs :lol:

3-1 Rangers

1 minute ago, William McBeath said:

Ok mate just me having a laugh at your less than positive attitude. To be honest I didn't realise this thread was older than today because I'm drunk. So I realise after reading through the thread that its older than today so I hope you are feeling more positive. If not then forgive me and lighten up ffs :lol:

3-1 Rangers

That's fair enough, we all need to calm down to some extent. I've been so disappointed with our form and style since beating septic, hence the reason why I was so pished off and wrote that post.

Cheers mate, know how you feel. I was up for the Alloa game and thought it was shit. I say cheers because I realise now how easy it is to seem like I was taking the piss, when I was just genuinely surprised at your pessimism. I was kidding on in an internet sort of way. Not sure if that is right.  

Kind of new to the forum although I did post for a while when that mad bastard Green was in charge. Anyway I will make you feel better my man.

Here is a wee gift that made me fall on my ass laughing like a little girl

4 hours ago, William McBeath said:

I'm expecting 3-1

but interested to ask how you got your arse out there mate and what it's like. Used to have a girlfriend from Rwanda, great girl. Friends with a boy who also had old folks from Sierra Leone. Sorry, but also grew up with a lad who's uncle lived in South Africa and seemed to be doing madly fine :)

You ok over there?

Good to see you still loving the Rangers. Spread the word :gerbad: 

I love fishing mate and this is possibly one of the best countries you will ever fish in.  See the fish in my profile picture?  Just under 400lb caught off the beach :).  I take guys fishing for a living, it's a hard life.

Anyway, as the only (as far as I know) Rangers supporter in Namibia, it's my job to "wave the flag" as it were.

Personally, I think we will either absolutely thrash them or lose by a goal based on recent results.  So watch the score be

3 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

I love fishing mate and this is possibly one of the best countries you will ever fish in.  See the fish in my profile picture?  Just under 400lb caught off the beach :).  I take guys fishing for a living, it's a hard life.

Anyway, as the only (as far as I know) Rangers supporter in Namibia, it's my job to "wave the flag" as it were.

Personally, I think we will either absolutely thrash them or lose by a goal based on recent results.  So watch the score be

That is me just looking at that thing haha

That is like a whale. I used to do a bit of fishing but it was nonsense compared what you are dealing with. You must have the deep buzz for it?

My girlfriend's old man is still nuts for it. I liked going after the easy mackerel every year and a bit of cod but was never a true man.

He's went a bit nuts the last two years. Bought a big van thing and wants us to go to France. It's all Carp this and Carp that now. No other fish will do.

Bit weird because I used to know the old boy and would be right there with him grabbing a few Pike or Trout. Is Carp special or something? He cares more about that fish than his woman. He's only caught one in two year :lol:

I only ask because he is kind off annoying his wife and daughter by not being too bothered about them. It's like he's planning these French rivers before he gets there. Is that possible :lol:

10 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

That is like a whale. I used to do a bit of fishing but it was nonsense compared what you are dealing with. You must have the deep buzz for it?

My girlfriend's old man is still nuts for it. I liked going after the easy mackerel every year and a bit of cod but was never a true man.

He's went a bit nuts the last two years. Bought a big van thing and wants us to go to France. It's all Carp this and Carp that now. No other fish will do.

Bit weird because I used to know the old boy and would be right there with him grabbing a few Pike or Trout. Is Carp special or something? He cares more about that fish than his woman. He's only caught one in two year :lol:

I only ask because he is kind off annoying his wife and daughter by not being too bothered about them. It's like he's planning these French rivers before he gets there. Is that possible :lol:

Everyone who is not a carp angler thinks that carp anglers are weird.

43 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

What sort of fish is that ? Looks like some sort of shark. 

23 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

When I lived in south east England every cunt was into carp fishing but apparently some of the ponds that are geared up for carp fishing in france are the best to go to, with the biggest carp going. Some of my pals used to go a couple of times a year 

1 minute ago, NamibianBear said:

Bronze Whaler Shark.  Possibly the best sport you can get off a beach :)

:005:  we gonna get told off in a minute (it seems a common problem for me)

Er, 3-1 LOL :pipe:

Off to the Dominican next month and fancy some deep see fishing over there. Never done it before but looks like a great day out 

ha ha 4-0 bears ?