****Official St. Mirren v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Is this how low our standards have become? A couple of nice turns = pass marks?

Only Tav and McKay have pass marks.

Miller has been trying too...

2 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Its his last game for fuck sake.

I appreciate its his last game.   A reckon a few players will already have played their last games for Rangers before moving on in summer.  Doesn't mean he (Ball) deserves a run out just because his loan period ends and he finds himself suspended for the cup final due to bookings he has accumulated.    MW was keen enough to give Waghorn some game time today ahead of the final.  Were there really no other players on the bench who would benefit from game time before the long break before the final.   That's why I don't get why Ball is brought on.   Will be interested to hear MW explain his thinking on that substitution.

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

I appreciate its his last game.   A reckon a few players will already have played their last games for Rangers before moving on in summer.  Doesn't mean he (Ball) deserves a run out just because his loan period ends and he finds himself suspended for the cup final due to bookings he has accumulated.    MW was keen enough to give Waghorn some game time today ahead of the final.  Were there really no other players on the bench who would benefit from game time before the long break before the final.   That's why I don't get why Ball is brought on.   Will be interested to hear MW explain his thinking on that substitution.

Not just that, we have looked far more solid in midfield since he came on.